3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kramor92 09.11.21 11:14 pm

Steering on rails (Forza Horizon 5)

Tell me, I can't figure it out, after installing some details (custom tuning), the taxiing of a car, even at low speed, becomes like on rails, very poor steering, insufficient maneuverability, or what else can you call xs. Maybe someone has come across, there is something to advise ... (I did not install suspension and tires for drag, drift, off-road - that's not the point). I play on an xbox gamepad (the sticks checked everything works as it should). Maybe something to twist in the fine tuning settings.
3 Comments
Sort by:
f
free.samur 09.11.21

Kramor92
In tuning, change the differential either to stock or for a different driving or racing style. There is either a stock (that is, basic), for a rally, for a drift, sports, racing, and maybe something else.

M
Mark500 09.11.21

It seemed to me that the electronic assistants in the 5th part are strengthened, the control with the default settings has gone much towards the arcade. Try to disable the stability control and traction control in the difficulty settings. I turned it off for myself - it became more pleasant to drift, and it became more difficult to drive off-road.

T
Tdante 24.11.21

Yes, helpers: directional stability and traction control are to blame. It makes sense to include them only in especially difficult situations or in pvp. I play without them and I like it.