3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
x-REMiX-x 09.11.21 11:14 pm

Draw range (Forza Horizon 5)

Hello everyone. I play at high graphics settings in 2k. What graphics parameter is responsible for drawing distance? And then I have straight soapy textures at a distance, even at a small distance. You drive closer - everything is loaded and approx. I have already tried all the settings, but the soap was still observed. The screen is not mine, but the situation is one to one.

111 Comments
Sort by:
v
v-hlam 09.11.21

The same problem, if it is even more or less on the asphalt
That on the dirt is very striking
Who understood what the problem is, write down

K
Kartonkratos 09.11.21

x-REMiX-x
v-hlam Environment
geometry quality

v
v-hlam 09.11.21

Kartonkratos
Thanks
helped

D
DEFOLT1307 09.11.21

And how to do it in order to remove these pixels on the car, I just when I played in 4th there everything was cool, everything was clear, but here the drawing is bad (but I already got the answer how to fix it) and the smoothness is bad. What settings should I change so that everything becomes smoothed, clear and the ladders disappear? Yesterday, as I did not try and could not find the problem

S
Smalko 09.11.21

DEFOLT1307 Turn off the
resolution scaling, your MB is very high, the quality, etc.
As such, there are no pixels on the machine.
Well, all sorts of fxaa, msaa, anisotrop are included. filter
Well, it's better to wait for the patch, also now there are artifacts and other crap with textures

G
GeN-13_ 09.11.21

The quality of the environment geometry is at its maximum, but the textures are still not rendered. Let's wait for the

PS patch . The problem was solved very trite, rearranged the quality of textures from extreme to maximum and back, restarted the game and voila, the textures began to draw normally.

A
Al3xJ0bs 09.11.21

In the settings of the video card driver, forcibly enable Anisotropic filtering to the maximum, the problem will go away

G
GIBAY 09.11.21

The same game, none of the methods above helped.
With optimism, something terrible in general, the four went on full ultras with 4x msaa at 90-100 fps, but here it somehow pushes out 60.
Maybe because there was no firewood from Nvidia with FH5 support, or the patch of the first day to wait ... In short, I'm still upset, but I hope for the best.

J
Jackshepard 09.11.21

Guys, the drivers have not yet rolled out nvidia with Forza support. AMD released and increased productivity by 20%. I play in 4k and from time to time the picture shows artifacts, but if someone is interested, shaders influence the picture the most. If you set them to the maximum level, then the graphics are next. If we lower it, the similarity with the 4th part is almost indistinguishable.

R
RavenW89 09.11.21

JackShepard
because shaders replace beams. The higher, the better these overlays.

x
xboxrutra 09.11.21

There are already drivers. 496.49. At least in Geforce Experience it is written that it is optimized. GIBAY

U
U-rock 09.11.21

xboxrutra
they did not solve the problem, the drawing range is sad as well as loading

S
Smalko 09.11.21

U-Rock
Well, even some of them on the ultras on the 30th episode, it means things are in the forze, I also had some problems with textures, although in the first hours there was nothing.
It's good that, in principle, they gave early access, because if this would have happened on the 9th, oh, they would have showered them with shit

V
Vlad1095 09.11.21

For some reason, I have soapy vegetation both in the vicinity and at a distance, what maybe someone knows?

U
U-rock 09.11.21

Vlad1095 are
waiting for the release and patch of the first day, I think it will be

K
Kartonkratos 09.11.21

Vlad1095
This parameter is called the quality of the environment textures, it is responsible for the clarity of all textures, including vegetation.

V
Vlad1095 09.11.21

Kartonkratos
This setting and what is responsible for the range is on, very high, the rest is on high and very high, but the foliage is soapy soap

V
Vlad1095 09.11.21

U-Rock
Hope to correct

K
Kartonkratos 09.11.21

Vlad1095
What a vidyuha

V
Vlad1095 09.11.21

Kartonkratos
1050ti in forze 4 with the same setting everything is ok