3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Guerra7 09.11.21 11:14 pm

Game won't launch (Forza Horizon 5)

I downloaded a game with an Xbox Game Pass subscription, started launching and saw the following error. What to do?

14 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 09.11.21

Guerra7
Registered on the site, now, please, provide full information about the hardware and what kind of Windows you have, or rather the version of Windows 10 and have you updated the firewood on vidyahu to the current version.

PS By God, as if for the first time launched a computer or a console, and what a pancake I do not know, google for the beginning, for example.

P
Pikolin 09.11.21

KIBERMAX
You are an awesome advisor. Now come with me. Registered for a long time, config in profile, wines 11, last official firewood, only you in Google search for keywords. I have been playing since the 5th, and today here is the same picture as in the brow above.

P
Pikolin 09.11.21

Guerra7 My friend
, most likely the problem is on the side of the servers, tk. I played from the 5th (everything was ok) and today I saw the same. I did not change anything on my computer.

G
Guerra7 09.11.21

KIBERMAX
You won't believe it, for the first time in my life I wrote to the forum, because I always solved problems by searching on the Internet and wondered how people cannot google corny, but I was faced with the fact that there is NO information on this error on the Internet!
After I created the theme, I went to reinstall the game (fortunately, it did not take much time) and went in, played for a couple of hours, there were no problems. Now, after reinstalling, I decided to log in for the third time - the problem is right there. I tried all the methods described on the Internet, such as resetting the cache of the store, resetting the game data, disabling the firewall, to no avail.

G
Guerra7 09.11.21

Decided! The problem was with this writing program. Due to the fact that the forza has a restriction on screen recording, the forza did not allow it to start until the program was closed. Thanks to Bulkin's channel and the fact that he recorded the story on YouTube with the same problem))

P
Pikolin 12.11.21

Guerra7
Perhaps you have not had a problem with this application. As I said, I played from the 5th, yesterday I saw the same message, and today I calmly entered the game again. I did not install anything on my computer, did not delete it.

E
Evgeny Filioglov 12.11.21

Guerra7
The same problem was, there was an error when starting your game. Disabling the FPS monitor program helped. In general, for anyone with such an error, turn off one program from the tray in a row.

A
AntonSAE 12.11.21

Guerra7 << br /> The same problem was, then I deleted the game and tried to install it again, so during installation, the error popped up and the Microsoft store stopped starting, the Windows came down, after which everything worked, hell knows what this is connected with, but how then so

A
Alexander Krugomov 12.11.21

I have a steam version, a license. After starting, a black screen appears for a couple of seconds and crashes. Firewood updated everything, Windows 1809

P
Pavel rally 12.11.21

Alexander Krugomov
https://forums.playground.ru/forza_horizon_5/tech/ne_zapuskaetsya_na_windows_10-1007490/

A
Alexander Krugomov 12.11.21

Pavel Rally
That is, you need to demolish Windows or wait for a patch?

P
Pavel rally 12.11.21

Alexander Krugomov To
demolish, do you have a spare disk? Try to install Windows 10 (20H2) there.

I
Iron1caL 24.11.21

The same problem, I have Windows 11, before the update came out everything was fine, I play through the xbox game pass

S
Sprintin 24.11.21

Alexander Krugomov
why demolish?
Download the Media Creation Tool for T-shirts, and update to the latest build.