3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pantogamr34 09.11.21 11:14 pm

Steering wheel setup (Forza Horizon 5)

Tell me the settings for the Logitech Driving Force GT wheel,
how many degrees should I set in the driver?
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
AndreyTarasenko996 09.11.21

I myself have a problem, I can not adjust the steering wheel normally, G923, I play on Xbox series X, I set the steering wheel on the PC when I connect it to the console, it works, but it turns freely, and thus it is impossible to play, there is no feedback from the steering wheel when I try at least turn the car, then you have to make a large angle of rotation on the steering wheel ... in general, how do you set it up? Thanks :)

n
nosferatu_2033 09.11.21

Thrustmaster T300 has something incomprehensible by default. I expected that at least this part would be corrected ..

k
kalakop 09.11.21

I have a G29, set it up on a PC by analogy as in FH4 and was surprised that it works fine. I think full support for popular steering wheels will be added in the first patches. It seems that this was the case at the start of the previous forza.

H
Hunter0000 09.11.21

It does not support my steering wheel at all (Simagic m10) Fanatec pedals and the gearbox either. This method helped me. Everything is tuned up and the feedback is much better than in part 4.

P
Phase 09.11.21

nosferatu_2033
The same nonsense. And the feedback does not work, once I played with it and that's it, it's gone ...

U
Uglurk 09.11.21

pantogamr34
I left 900. But I can't always understand how it works. Every time the cars drive differently. 🤬
I'm more interested in whether it is possible to make a brake only with a brake, without a reverse?

K
Kramor92 12.11.21

Thrustmaster TMX everything is OK from the start

Z
ZontZZZ 17.11.21

G923. From any action, turning the steering wheel or pressing any button, a banner "Connect a gamepad, gamepad is not connected" appears. If you press Win + G + the right mouse button, the steering wheel starts to work, but the Xbox overlay appears and the brightness and clarity of the picture fall. Well, there is no feedback at all. Who collided? How to fight? Wait for patches? On a PC.

p
pantogamr34 29.11.21

I have adjusted the steering wheel as in the video, now at least you can drive normally