3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Magamed dibirov 09.11.21 11:14 pm

On board (Resident Evil 6)

Guys, please help on chapter 4 for Leon on board the plane with the help of the lever I need to move the lever I press the R button does not respond well in the settings changed the button did not help the reason in the game is visible. Please help what to do?
11 Comments
Sort by:
806653790809545634 09.11.21

Complete the chapter as Helena.

F
Figa [Kings] 09.11.21

there QTE you need to press and press the button as quickly as possible

a
aist16 09.11.21

Leon with Helena, flying to China.
Can't land the plane !?
The keys A and D are highlighted there, alternately.
I press, as prompted, and the plane crashes.
I tried it three times already - it's useless.
Tell me, Please, where is the "dog buried"?

r
raganrok 09.11.21

aist16
First, turn off the autopilot (look up, and by means of QTE, press the R button by default), then release the thrust (press R) and take the steering wheel (also R).

If you are not particularly friendly with QTE (sometimes this happens), then go through the chapter ha Lenku (campaign-choose a chapter, choose a character and go).

a
aist16 09.11.21

raganrok

Thank you! But, the driving instructions are given to me only when I sit down at the helm. And from that moment on, I can no longer control the camera. I can't look up, down, left, right. I can't leave the wheel either. Only the A and D keys are highlighted for me, alternately, which I press. The R key is not displayed on the screen. Pressing A or D only turns the nose of the plane. Something got stuck with the controls. I will try to replay from a control point, taking into account your explanations. Thanks!

b
bunc 09.11.21

aist16
"I can't look up, down, left, right"
just the same you can! Hanigen says to the right, pull IT - press to the right and you see IT.
she says from above THIS IS - you will look up, for sure, here it is ...

a
aist16 09.11.21

bunc

I can watch it, but not in the same way as during the whole previous game.
It turned out that the flashing keys A and D had nothing to do with it.
The camera, when you sit at the wheel, is controlled not by the mouse, but by the movement keys. It is necessary to use the W key to raise the camera, a hint with R will appear, then D and R to the right, S and Space bar down, and again R.
In general, they are fooling our brother - this is some kind of "Guess". The Persian cannot jump anywhere, he cannot sit down / bend down, only according to the programmer's intention, in certain places. He even moves, like in naklavshi pants, waddles from foot to foot. It turns out that little depends on the player's actions. Just guess correctly and press the keys as the programmer intended.
Now, after the plane landed in China, at the beginning of the next step, I cannot find the third key to the gate. I found two, but I can't approach the third, I ran around the perimeter around it 5 times already. I can't find a passage to it. At one of the gates, Leon says that they are "bolted on the back." But there is no further action by both of them. Maybe a passage to the third key somewhere above, or what? Tell me please!

V
Verka Smerduchka 09.11.21

aist16
There you need to jump on the roofs. I don't remember where 8) In general, as you find the stairs, run to the roof and go to the edge.

r
raganrok 09.11.21

aist16
Regarding where to run, what to do and how to get there, use the Q key - it shows the exact route to the current goal. It will help a lot when you play as Jake in the second chapter.

a
aist16 09.11.21

Verka
Smerduchka raganrok

Thanks for the information!
Leon moves, twitching as if bitten.
With such movement, the "Space" prompt is not always clearly fixed.
Probably, I missed it, because the ladder with a hint did not come across.
And “Q” shows the route to the main goal - to the door, not to the key.
In general, let the Japanese and the Chinese play it. :-)

d
dartvalerii 09.11.21

Good day. I decided to play it on PS3. In an airplane, a hatch must be opened in the tail section. But for some reason I die very quickly from the gas. I don't even have time to open the box with the switch. Can you tell me what the problem is? In the game itself, or am I screwing something up?