3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tong Biis 09.11.21 11:14 pm

Warriors forward! (Diablo 2)

Recently, topics about the PC have begun to appear frequently. I looked at all this with a smile, but the time has come and I decided to dot the i's.
The universe is arranged in such a way that the Almighty created a wolf and a sheep, a lord and a slave, and it is not for us to judge whether it is good or bad, it is so. Human society also lives according to animal laws. One oligarch was asked which book helped him to achieve success the most. He answered - zoopsychology. Our society lives according to animal laws, and wolves educate their victims so that they would not know this, and it would be easier to devour them. Slaves from childhood taught that we are "people", instilled a feeling of pity, taught to be "civilized", you were told "you need to be able to lose." Which dog will survive in the forest, wild or trained? The answer is obvious. The warriors were initially cruel, the soldiers were told: "you need to be able to win" and while you chewed snot, we ate the milk of the wolf.
As one smart guy said: there is no good or bad, there are different things. How can a wolf be judged for eating a sheep? The laws of the universe also apply to the world D2. There is a category of players - sheep, slaves, and there is a category of Warriors. The slave is not capable of reasoning sensibly, he is incapable even of the thought to destroy the wolf. A ram can be stronger, bigger, faster than a wolf, but a ram will never eat a wolf, and a wolf will always eat a ram. Slaves live in herds, and wolves live in a flock. All that the sheep are capable of is chewing snot about the fact that they say that the PC is immoral, thereby denying the laws of the Almighty. In fact, the mind of the slave is not able to understand that the sheep and the warrior devote approximately the same time to the game, but while the slaves chew snot in the chat, spend for hf, the vinks forge their sword, while the sheep spit on the forum, the wolves hone their skills.
This topic was created to once and for all put an end to the morality of the PC, and also for those who felt that the blood of a predator was flowing through its veins, but had not yet realized it. After all, every sheep has the opportunity to become a warrior in the next life, if she renounces the slave consciousness.
Warriors forward, let the ears of enemies fall at your feet!
14 Comments
Sort by:
a
aaaaaSHKA 09.11.21

I only played on the console as a child, on a dandy, that's all. then only on the PC.

T
Tong Biis 09.11.21

aaaaaSHKA
and damn it is a pity, well, it's okay! good luck on your path in life, I sincerely wish all the best and good people, instead of evil

p
pirya 09.11.21

Tong Biis
Well said! Only forward! Without mercy, we break into the hbry!

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

The slave is not capable of reasoning sensibly, he is incapable of even the thought of destroying the wolf
Tong Biis, oh cool! 👍🔥 just yesterday I watched vidos for psychopaths (there is no negative, everything is strictly according to the topic) and Ted Bundy))
Spoiler
Warriors are initially cruel .. we ate wolf milk.
not consistently: if "wolves", then "wars"! <: D

good people instead of evil
and what if you get caught not evil, but just not knowing pity? ;-)

S
Sweety_Mustard 09.11.21

And these "warriors" are rubbing other people's posts XD

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

Sweety_Mustard, these are forum PC warriors, they ate donkey milk; DD

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.11.21

Each person builds a foundation of self-esteem. Even the last drunk needs a reason to respect himself. A person is designed in such a way that he always looks for and finds such a reason, even if he is the last schmuck.
The author was poured onto a PC, and he built a philosophy according to which it is not he who is weak, but simply the world is such that everything goes the way it is intended, and therefore his fall on the PC is not a reason to consider himself unworthy of respect.

B
Bitard 09.11.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
LIE!

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.11.21

Bitard
You are lying. You scolded him for the she-wolf. It was a wolf.

T
Tong Biis 09.11.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
yes no) this topic was created for the sake of a joke, to look at the reaction of people. I completely copied the ancient theme of 2011)

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

Tong Biis, it was necessary to correct the warriors for "warriors", the text would have been agony! )))

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.11.21

Tong Biis
trolling with themes

S
Sweety_Mustard 09.11.21

You
can't look at Tong Biis - then the moderators were different.

m
midtone 17.11.21

Tong Biis wrote: a
wolf and a sheep, a lord and a slave, and it is not for us to judge
Oh, there you are! We are looking for you with the whole department