3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zhmyshenko Valera 09.11.21 11:14 pm

Well, are we waiting for a pirate? (Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy)

I think this remaster is a hack, so let the audience hear that they can't get off with a remaster for 3 kopecks!
44 Comments
Sort by:
I
IngwardIn 09.11.21

zhmyshenko Valera
Unfortunately, judging by the reactions and the number of defenders of this work, it will hardly be possible to arrange a resonance. A remaster for overpricing will pay off. Defenders of hack-work - from the owner eat kaki. Kokstars - will be happy to continue to operate GTA5.
And besides, most of the pirates in our country are not expecting charity for projects, but because they have a credo for life.

P
Protocol10 09.11.21

zhmyshenko Valera

The game is expensive and hack - punish the developers with a pirate
The game is excellent and inexpensive - download a pirate and play calmly, a good game will pay off anyway

a
attacking_beaver 09.11.21

we are waiting for the pirate. but most likely there will be a link to the proprietary rockstar launcher. rdr2 broke after all.

T
Toreno 09.11.21

A strange decision - to wait for the pirate to play "hack".
If the remaster is so bad, wouldn't it make more sense not to play it at all?

M
McLaren MP4-4 09.11.21

Here, rather, the point is in the price tag.
Haven't raised the black flag with Jolly Roger for a long time.

I
IngwardIn 09.11.21

Toreno
Nothing strange, I personally understand this position, since the factor of interest and curiosity is still present.

R
RicoChico 09.11.21

For a long time already pirates have been pumping only for something that cannot be bought already. But here I will probably make an exception. Just look at what happened.
Maybe in the end I'll buy a pine tree at a discount.

A
ANCILOZAVR 09.11.21

RicoChico
yes you are a major my friend

S
Salvador gunzerker 09.11.21

Maybe I'll take it at a discount.

L
LeonKay 09.11.21

I'm not waiting for a pirate, I want a license!

k
kurskiy 09.11.21

Yes, somehow I'm not really looking forward to it. Will appear before NG - maybe I'll see what they did there, during the holidays, but I'm not sure.

G
Gott mit uns 09.11.21

Normally. We pirate everything.

N
NegativePolygon 12.11.21

This is a failure

H
Hannasi 12.11.21

Buying a trilogy means supporting the fashion industry that amateur mods are ready to close down through the courts. They will not become poorer, since GTA online is still milked and will be milked for another 5-10 years.
Although such a fucking "remaster" I do not need for a gift.

T
Tarbazan 12.11.21

I already bought it, it's still better this way than every time to search, download and install a bunch of mods. And no matter how much I read the comments about the poor remaster, I'm neither hot nor hot. I bought and will go through each part with pleasure (I did not go through any of these parts to the end)

A
Artyom080 12.11.21

Tarbazan
Okay, if finances allow, I stupidly feel sorry for such money for remasters. For the 6th part I will give it up without any problems.

A
Alcatraz74 12.11.21

Of course, we pirate, give such money for air, but I'd rather buy beer and it will be more useful, otherwise I won't even pump this slag for free, I'd rather go through the original where nothing is cut than I'll play with scraps, with poor graphics

T
The_Igromator 12.11.21

If Rockstar hadn't bent such a horse price tag on "old" games, I might have bought this. And so to give 4K for games 20 years ago, changing only lighting, textures, and even at the same time spoiling the atmosphere due to cartoon characters, there is no desire. For this money, I'd rather buy something really new. And as a pirate, and as a last resort, a license at a large discount. I think if the incentive appears. then at an adequate price ...

J
Jerome_Valeska 12.11.21

There are no regional prices in RGL, there is currency conversion, the incentive will have normal prices.

D
DEDGAMER 12.11.21

Why hasn't it been hacked yet?