3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Di0xyD 09.11.21 11:14 pm

VIP status (Forza Horizon 5)

I have a game in the maximum edition, steam version and for some reason there is no crown next to the player's nickname.
19 Comments
Sort by:
T
Teddygunner 09.11.21

You need to pick up the house for free, then they will give you the crown.

D
Di0xyD 09.11.21

TeddyGunner
That's the joke, took the free house, but no crown

e
erkins007 09.11.21

Di0xyD
Disable VIP in Steam when the game is running and turn it on again

P
PhysxN 09.11.21

erkins007
How could anyone have thought of such a thing, but it helped. But I feel it will often fly off.

e
erkins007 09.11.21

PhysxN
I tried Glitchy with a free home, but not 4 did not work here, but I accidentally fixed the VIP)

W
WOLF99999 09.11.21

I had a vip at the first start, then I bought a house, restarted the game, and the house and the VIP went off. Alt + tab is treated, from the game and back, and the crown appears and the opportunity to buy a house again, and every time you start you have to do it.

D
Di0xyD 09.11.21

erkins007
Thank you! It helped, I hope there will be no ban for such a trick!

D
DENISON93 09.11.21

erkins007
thanks)

G
Govvo 09.11.21

Di0xyD
What a ban, just a glitch of the game, they will fix it with patches, but you just turn off the game and back and everything becomes normal, there can be no bans, or we will give out bans for the fact that we have just turned the game down and for something that is broken in the game by the developers )

J
Jackshepard 09.11.21

In MSstore, everything is fine with VIP ... Despite the fact that I changed the region in order to start playing earlier. First, without vipka, then everything was picked up by the norms.

B
Batareikin 09.11.21

and there are no cars from the drift pack, although everything from Welcom is in the garage

b
blxxdandwine 09.11.21

Batareikin
solved the driftpack problem?
I'm already worn out, I poke at the pack, and there are empty icons, damn them

S
Salyarych 09.11.21

Batareikin
They are all in the shop (car dealership). Free.

P
PhysxN 09.11.21

Batareikin
blxxdandwine
They can be in the auto shop but cost 0

B
Batareikin 09.11.21

Salyarych
thanks, in the previous parts it was the same, the memory is short, I haven't played in 4K for more than a year, I forgot everything)

B
Bai7 12.11.21

The game was bought in the mc store, then there were no vip and dlc cars, then they appeared, now again no)

k
king-pus 12.11.21

a game in the MS Store, I bought a VIP there, I have a crown, they gave me cars, but double credits and experience don't go like 4 forze! Does anyone have it?

T
Tdante 24.11.21

How do I understand that I am getting double credits? 15-20k on experienced bots for a race without assistants is it already doubled or not?

V
Voran15 09.12.21

I bought the Ultimate Edition from the Microsoft store, at first everything was fine cars from the Wellcome pack, the drift cars then the VIP status just disappeared I can not take the cars from the pack writes that I do not have a VIP status, what should I do about it?