3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zonku 09.11.21 11:14 pm

how to win by disqualification in a career? (WWE 2K16)

I play Hill in my career, I have never managed to defeat my opponent in this way. Tell me what to do? And then the Autority order) xd
7 Comments
Sort by:
m
mo3gotpax 09.11.21

zonku
It is necessary that you were in the ring, and the opponent was outside the ring, at the time when the referee counts to 10.
Or for the enemy to hit you with an object, but this is unlikely to happen :-)

z
zonku 09.11.21

mo3gotpax
thanks) And I kept racking my head) I lost points so many times because of this))) thank you very much)))

R
Ratmir Garipov 09.11.21

mo3gotpax
1) this is not a disqualification, but a win by countdown
2) this very rarely happens
To win on dk you need the presence of a manager (diva), then outside the ring you need to irish whip your opponent directly to the diva, and then the judge will give dk. You can also hide behind a diva when the computer tries to hit you, he will hit the diva and also get a DC.

m
mo3gotpax 09.11.21

Ratmir Garipov
Those options that I suggested are also considered a victory due to the disqualification of the opponent.

R
RicoGranata 09.11.21

mo3gotpax
is a report win, they are two different things. DK is when you are beaten with an object or you are attacked from the side

R
RicoGranata 09.11.21

zonku
it so happens that NPCs take a chair when they start to lose. You need to be shocked by them. Well, or let the enemy hit your manager

m
mo3gotpax 09.11.21

RicoGranata
Ratmir Garipov
Sorry, I was wrong. Today I really checked the win by counting this is NOT a disqualification.