3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BUNTA 06.11.19 04:30 pm

Money is not a problem. Solved it using... (Need for Speed ProStreet)

Money is not a problem. Solved it using the same code.
Codes for money, typeleipzig&cashmoney you can enter only once. So I thought. Enter the code onlinesubaru& and a Subaru Impreza worth 0$. Go to the dealership and buying 20 pieces(with your supervision of course, but the more - the more money) ). Save the game and vigodman from it. In a minute snogo go and sell Subaru. Its value is 11000. If Uniti 11000 20, will be a tidy sum! method checked.
26 Comments
Sort by:
c
cpt.Archer 06.11.19

Not prove via Artmane?
Much less hemorrhoids.

B
BUNTA 06.11.19

And you try first to do it!

F
Freelan 06.11.19

via Artmane not poluchetsya even using the Pro version.

[
[Krestnyy Otec]-[Godfathe 06.11.19

You of course are cheaters..But via Artmane Pro version great breaks,I have been broken.

K
Keitu 06.11.19

2 Freelan
via Artmane not poluchetsya even using the Pro version.

Everything turns out fine! Look here http://forums.playground.ru/nfs_prostreet/174761/

K
Kaspero 06.11.19

It works! :::

O
Orel 06.11.19

to bugmenot
Well, I also cheat and what? Personally cheating see a huge plus! Game for some, for me it seemed boring, but the desire to see and try all the cars left. Output: cheats. A consequence of this - the game is boring completely. So:
Plus number one: the space on your disk
Plus number two: You've been sitting at this toy, broke it, saw everything we wanted to see erased, the feeling of emptiness from wasted time realized, got up and went to do that really will bring you joy and a feeling of not wasted time. The sooner you understand that your place in the real world, the better for YOU!

D
Dimonius 06.11.19

But still not FAIR ! and the game just simply money obezzhirivayut , that's really not interesting . PS: Personal opinion

S
SLIma4ok 06.11.19

the whole point is lost , not just something to strive for , when Lebanese ,but the more racing best the last thing.............

B
BUNTA 06.11.19

Here's another method. Go into the garage and select any car. Zapuskaem Artmann(link http://dl.softportal.com/load/artmoney727rus.exe (eto direct link)) vybere the process Need for speed ProStreet, click to Isati and Sep kolichestvom which you have now. Then go in the game and put some improvement(any), then update the configuration and khanyisa, go back to garage,switch to Artmann and clickweed out and write the amount of money you have left. After filtering in the left column there will be two file, press green arrow to flip them on the other side. In the value column in both files, you can write 9000000. Good luck!

PS nukadoko have time to fully syenite the game, so we use the cheat. what quick to understand the meaning and the interest of the game.

C
Caracal 06.11.19

Money is easy to recruit due to the repetition of racing, but not at all enough time.

O
Orel 06.11.19

2 Dimonius
Unfair to others? I think what's unfair is only on the Internet or to boast, saying that the game for the day. The rest is a matter of each... Against your opinion have nothing, just to clarify...

S
Sanchezz82 06.11.19

The coach there. Taba will give you 99 999 999 money! Download here on PG

g
gtalegend 06.11.19

the money guys are not the problem - play normal and bududt you have the money

111111112222222222 06.11.19

I cheat I use only in order to save some time, ie I can easily win drag races which are branches of king Drago and that pays decent but to complete one final require time (until all the screen saver Pokka 3 times proganyayut) but I put the code for quick passage of this day or rather not code a through coach is doing, ie this is mine nothing makes the game just that I save time, and those of the race that I'm in Strood I'm honestly without a coach

m
morda-o1 06.11.19

I use a different method of gaining code unlockallthings and buy the acura is a 4 car its price is 0 and sell for 7200!

S
ShaQ 06.11.19

Yeah,fucking cheaters.Not well I certainly understand that if the crack using Artmoney or a trainer what to put,well and the code to enter,it is certainly a big plus,but I then to play it again.But if the game was more interesting then,say to buy those cars who did not buy.Well, I already digress from the topic,and just earn money is easy enough:Go through the first career week-ends,then when you have 60000 buy Chevrolet Corvette c6 and put him in drag.After you drag the ride will be much easier even if it does not swing.After you beat ten records for drag racing ride weekends before the king,and then with him.And then if you still will not have enough money,go to the last weekend before the drag king and go through it again until you gain money as you need.On average this over one weekend you can earn more than 100000 pieces if you pull the tokens with money (either 1,2 or 1-4).It's not long and not boring if not to dwell.Another money saving.Tokens repair can be obtained for free,simply go into the weekend and then go out.You Postojna will be adding 1 chip full,and 2 regular.

I
Igroment 06.11.19

I think time is more valuable than money. Zae... take place without bobla. What is the interest of the headstock in the game to knock out? The same route to come down on the same car.

S
ShaQ 06.11.19

As anyone and I have enough money when just,went with the king of drag win 2 tokens, buying a car,money, pieces of 200,and not once again not one track did not go,and what top described is an example.

Author topic Money is not a problem. Solved it using...your skills to play.But with this I would still agree.
And why do you need cheats and all sorts of artmoney,money, and so lacking.

A
AJIeks 06.11.19

money is a small problem download from our website it added me 190тачек and 999милионов dough you have, works 100%. I just beat this game without cheats in the fall but right now I get on the sites and looking for different things and trainer

And just I completely agree with ShaQ

The program(not the trainer) is valid without running the game 190 cars in the showroom and dough gallop pozhelaesh 100% here cod