3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sanandreas1987 09.11.21 11:14 pm

How do I change the time of day in the game? (Risen)

People, tell me how to change night to day! At first I had a good old discobag, after installing some kind of crap from AMD, the weather stopped changing every second, now I have a constant night - you wake up at noon - night, in the morning - night. If you load old saves, then everything is in order, but I have already advanced enough in the game. If someone knows what's the matter, tell me. Changed firewood, reinstalled the game, it didn't help.
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
SpiritUD 09.11.21

The same problem, help the people, in other topics I did not find a solution ((

B
Biskeard 09.11.21

I found only one solution, put firewood on amd percent and load the last save where it was light, I could not find any more solution = (

S
SpiritUD 09.11.21

From the very beginning I did not have light, i.e. I made it clear enough at night, but still in the sky at any time of the day the moon and stars (((

s
sanandreas1987 09.11.21

can it give a ride with the help of cheats?

S
Shifroval 09.11.21

Like the command to change the time - time xx
Where xx is an hour in a 24-hour format.

S
SpiritUD 09.11.21

Wise with the console, set the time, etc. - the people do not sleep, although in the sky there are all the same stars and the moon ((

S
Shifroval 09.11.21

Not everyone has a schedule in Risen.
Alas .. It's sad. A bug is not a bug ... an oversight, but many people just do the same thing 24 hours a day.

[
[system] _NiCk 09.11.21

Is it that the sores of the third Gotha have befallen the owners of the AMD process?

S
Shifroval 09.11.21

The time desynchronization of the nuclei took place not only in G3.
There were many places ... It was just that on G3 it was very noticeable, and it was at this moment that 2x nuclear proces from AMD appeared in the public domain.
And so it does not depend on the game, but on the processor.

S
Super Kote 09.11.21

Sleep. You will have happiness

C
Cuguruza 09.11.21

Are the patches not helping?
After installing the patches, I have all the rules

M
MrDriverboom 09.11.21

To change the time of day you need to write "@day" -day; "@night" -night