3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Berillium 09.11.21 11:14 pm

Does the music make you happy in this part? (Dark Souls 3)

As I remember now, the music in the first part was unsurpassed. What is the composition near the main fire (where the captive was sitting a little lower, I do not remember the name of the location). And the fight with bosses with different compositions was something. The second part in this regard was not so chic ... but not bad overall. All that remains is to wait for the game to be released and check.
15 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ogyr4ig 09.11.21

There will be OST in pre-order. So we'll find out soon)

R
Raibow Bitard 09.11.21

Berillium
Well, here's the Dancer's music that was in the beta test:
Spoiler

C
Co-pilot Drinkins 09.11.21

I would like to hear "Vintage" in DS3

N
Narroll 09.11.21

Will please you and how. Although now the soundtrack is only in 128Kbps, the whole atmosphere of DS3 is felt in it. And she's incredible and adorable. This composer is very talented and intelligent. Since he wrote such music for Ds1 and Ds2, there is no need to doubt the quality of the music in Ds3.

T
Toxa95 09.11.21

Well, the gameplay trailer had a great composition, but the others started to shove some bullshit.

J
Joel Miller 09.11.21

100% will please =)

N
Narroll 09.11.21

Toxa95
They started to shove not music from the game, but music for trailers.

K
KoSa TV 09.11.21

I think musically everything should be nice!

P
PRIVA 09.11.21

like in bloodburn

V
Vanya Rygalov 09.11.21

What sounds in computer games cannot be called music. This is just a musical, even more - a soundtrack. Separately, without a game, without a picture, hardly anyone will listen to such sounds.

A
AT_Sagor 09.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
Sometimes I listen to game music, because I come across something that is quite suitable for myself - the main thing is not to be lazy to dig in a "pure" form, otherwise in the game itself it goes mostly with additional noises, which is a little confusing; but unfortunately, yes - mostly you can listen only under the game itself.

P
PRIVA 09.11.21

Nitsche like from the witcher included a disk in the car! on the dark sals immediately erased a stupid soundtrack. would learn from Bloodburn and the Witcher Porsche

S
SvichA 09.11.21

Tell me where the soundtrack for pre-order is, I can't find it)

M
Marty52 09.11.21

Berillium
don't remember the name of the location
HOW ?! After all, in DS3 the same location is called the same: "Temple of Fire".

And the music in this part is great. Match the Souls series. Not like the second part.

k
kostyajok 09.11.21

Great soundtracks in the game, Addictive)