3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PRIVA 09.11.21 11:14 pm

Psychos during the game !! (Dark Souls 3)

We are sharing here who like * here I wrote a checkmate, but I remembered what kind of bow it was * Joystick, geypad, mouse keyboard and yelling through clenched teeth.

When he killed a dude on the stairs with an ax at the beginning of the game, and after death a fog appeared and it was terribly enraged not to go to him right away! generally speaking.

I broke the red dualshok 4 in half and part of it dug into my thumb, some kind of not safe geypad needs to be written into the sleepyhead. :)

all the best.

29 Comments
Sort by:
E
Elisiie 09.11.21

Now I would freak them out for death in the game, hello a heart attack at 30

P
PRIVA 09.11.21

Elisiie
yes I am already 30. xs Bloodburn by the way didn’t infuriate me so.

P
PRIVA 09.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
how many fingers should there be on the hands of twenty? )))

u
urist666 09.11.21

I do not even know. I mentally prepare for this game in advance. Therefore, somehow calmly everything on the whole goes away.
However, sometimes some thread of pa ... la invades your world at the moment when you are surrounded by ass-tearing mobs, and forgetting about honor and dignity joins this party, then, of course, you want to arrange this bastard Dark Souls in real life.

F
Flaemus 09.11.21

Right now it's burnt out, a red phantom invaded me, I really can't do anything to him, every blow takes me HP, and I have 1 out of 10, I thought it was a mistake, but I hit it straight into a tight one and threw it with magic, I saw how gets into it, I thought on the Internet, but everything seemed to go smoothly.
The question is, if they decide me in pvp, I won't lose anything?

R
RGC 09.11.21

During the deaths from the NPC, he is calm like a boa constrictor, occasionally he just starts to stir up. Phantoms that invade are cut down more and when they run out of flasks, they run to the mobs. Or when 2 phantoms invade almost simultaneously and call you to death

s
shadowclonejutzu 09.11.21

Lol! what nonsense? killed this first mini-boss in less than 30 seconds from the first time .. I can imagine how the author will fire a bullet when he goes further

P
PRIVA 09.11.21

shadowclonejutzu
yes lana not sysy I passed bloodburn for a new game +++

and these invading phantoms can be turned off in the menu! this is all due to the fact that there are only cheaters on the pc

H
Hardcore gaymer 09.11.21

And the keyboard is intact, and the nerves are in order! (This despite the fact that DS 3 is my first part and I still have not passed the first boss, but I will do it because I was waiting for this game).

D
Devilor 09.11.21

Persen not? Schoolchildren are fond of your mother ...

A
Arrakis_Sun 09.11.21

The first and second parts hardened my nerves. Or destroyed. Now I'm not nervous at all, whoever I fight with and wherever I die.

A
Asivam 09.11.21

I spent souls on objects, practically did not swing, took skill and with the right gear I reached irithil, not a single phantom, you cannot pump the covenant, you have to swing now

H
HamataYoshi 09.11.21

PRIVA
Is this a kind of "play locally" setting? Then you can forget about all the phantoms.

M
Master ken 09.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
A wheel and additional mouse buttons do not work as in the previous parts? Usually it was repaired by third-party patches. In the second, I had a control similar to yours, only to select the target with the wheel, a 2-handed weapon with a 4 mouse button, a strong left 5 button, use estus on E, etc.

E
Elena Dflbvjdyf 09.11.21

Most of all, lags enrage. Then there was the impossibility of setting up a power attack on the keyboard with two mouse clicks. And the loss of the first 4000 accumulated souls does not upset in any way after 2 years of replaying the Darks. This is probably bad! And phantoms .... The last time a red phantom invaded me (in Dark Souls 2). I am writing to him in a personal message - could you invade in 10 minutes, otherwise I have the case here. He answers - yes, no problem. We met in 10 minutes. He won, of course. I am a peaceful character. Finally, we agreed to help each other with the bosses. Why are you guys freaking out like that, you don't save your equipment))))

t
tatunserg 09.11.21

I try not to freak out, I'm ready for difficulties in advance .. ran to the first boss - died three times - turned it off - I'll try another time.

D
Dexter Morgan 09.11.21

I have a bug with Greyrat, I tell him - go rob! he says - okay, shit question. It seems that after the boss I should bring the loot, but things are still there. And now there is not even such a dialogue. He hesitated. I want Zweichander - The legend does not die!

g
grafonoman 09.11.21

after 20 death, the guardians of the abyss burned strongly, but I'd better wander and pump stronger

T
Tomsoon 09.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
The situation is easier on Draenor. But I remember arenil for ShP on Lich, so it was PPC. Any Dota with 4-5 buttons can only suck on a lollipop.

S
Sergey Buvaka 09.11.21

At such moments, the hunt to break the keyboard)