3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
suarez777 09.11.21 11:14 pm

Titanite Scale (Dark Souls 3)

The thing is rare, so I'm afraid to screw it up. What weapon is better to throw it in? Maybe after some boss there will be an opportunity to create a good weapon and concentrate on pumping it? Here I am interested in the swords of the dancer. Is there any point in pumping them?
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raibow Bitard 09.11.21

suarez777
Each weapon is unique, and the weapon from the bosses is even more so, choose what you want.
The Dancer's weapon is good enough, I tried it.

O
OddballRus 09.11.21

suarez777
All the weapons are good, I'm running around with weapons from the boss Guardians of the Abyss.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 09.11.21

These reagents can then be eaten at least in one place. But this is towards the end of the game. I will not throw a spoiler. If you have a desire - look at the wiki.

f
fedorkonyxov 09.11.21

I have them pumped to +5 (maximum), but still lose in DPS to Doran hammers pumped by + 10 (maximum) Strength 42 agility 24 faith 10 int 10

I
Inzanagi 09.11.21

suarez777
There, then, if certain conditions are met, it will be possible to buy it indefinitely, but it is expensive and closer to the end

Z
ZOMBIEHERRO 09.11.21

suarez777
if you get to the peak of the archdragon .. you can find the ashes of the dragon chaser. It makes it possible to buy these scales for 20k and not only.

Z
ZOMBIEHERRO 09.11.21

fedorkonyxov
With 35 strength, 35 dexterity and +5 enchant, it has an attack of 550. Keep in mind that the damage comes from fire and magic.

A
Amnepox 09.11.21

3 pcs. appears in the sale of the thief Greyrat after his second hunt for prey (after the murder of the pontiff Salivan) the price is 16000 per 1pc.