3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
U212 09.11.21 11:14 pm

DS III on 32-bit Windows (Dark Souls 3)

Actually, the question is partly in the title. The problem is that the transition from 32 cue ball to 64 is a problem for me, and in DS and other new games (MKH, Fallout4, etc.) to play hunting. Well, actually, what is the question, is it possible to play Dark Souls III on 32 bits? And if so, how?
7 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crab4ihun 09.11.21

gosh, yes of course not, bl, if you have more than 2 GB of RAM, put 64 bits, why the hell do you put 32 bits and get tired, it doesn’t carry so many operatives, and if there are not enough operatives, then Windows has to do with it

A
Alexey Chichigin 09.11.21

You would also ask to run this game on XP. No, you can't install this game on 32-bit Windows, and if you have less than 4 gigs of RAM, then even on 64-bit Windows it will crash. Either rearrange the Windows, or update the computer and, again, rearrange the Windows.

I
Ivan Bystrov 09.11.21

System requirements
MINIMUM:
OS: Windows 7 SP1 64bit, Windows 8.1 64bit Windows 10 64bit

Ps rearrange Windows without deleting files - a maximum of an hour will take

L
Levokos 09.11.21

The problem is that the transition from 32 bitki to 64 is a problem for me.
Compress the size of your Windows, format the remaining space and put a new one.

U
U212 09.11.21

Ivan Bystrov wrote:
without deleting files
Can I get more details?

I
Ivan Bystrov 09.11.21

Egor Kademsky
when installing Windows 7, 8, 10, two modes are offered, an update and a full installation. In the first case, the files on the Windows disk are not deleted. The main thing is not to format the disk)

R
Raptor227 09.11.21

Now it is no longer profitable to sit on 32 bits absolutely, and moreover, for a long time now, modern games require mainly 4+ operatives from the minimum system, well, and 64 bits, therefore