3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chukchi in the chum 09.11.21 11:29 pm

Empty cryo chamber at 111? (Fallout 4)

Only this time did I notice that one cryochamber in 111 shelter at the moment the GG was thrown out of his own, was already empty.
Is there any quest associated with her?
9 Comments
Sort by:
888005533535 09.11.21

No.

a
andryef 09.11.21

this is your cryo!

k
koliakolia62 09.11.21

there is an invisible man

a
andryef 09.11.21

you or you, onu cryo kamenuli, if not you, then kaVoto else. at 111 there is nothing to look for !!!!! ... besides cryoguns !!!

l
lokkie 09.11.21

You need to play more carefully.
If you missed this moment at the beginning of the game, then in the caretaker's terminal there is a record of who is absent and why.

a
andryef 09.11.21

This is the meaning of the quest Fallout 111, you get out of the cryochamber and look for a passage to freedom in the fallch, got out - the whole world is with you !!!

a
andryef 09.11.21

in the terminal everything will be scripted, Bo either start from the beginning, or load successful saves.

M
MunchkiN 616 09.11.21

If you listen to the dialogues there, it seems like some peasant did not have time to enter the glass coffin at the beginning of the game.

C
Chukchi in the chum 09.11.21

Niko Sidney
Got it. Apparently like with those shit under water.

MunchkiN 616
Yes, I play without sound. and in the subtitles, it seems like nothing like that has ever happened. although maybe he just did not notice.

But the main thing I understood - while you can not take a steam bath and calmly start building :)