3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eriori 09.11.21 11:29 pm

Automatic weapons (Fallout 4)

Is there any use of it at all? and what samples are being delivered (except "push and pray").
13 Comments
Sort by:
H
Han Viro 09.11.21

Eriori
If there are a lot of cartridges, then one of the best solutions is to level up the skill for the submachine gunner. Very high damage coupled with fast reload makes you the best DD at close to medium range. Plus the skill for stealth and multipliers make you imbu in any possible situation)

S
Searcher13 09.11.21

the legendary Thompson gun with explosive shells drives :)

E
Eriori 09.11.21

Khan Viro
Not a test, for example commando + heavy? does not enhance the minigun? after all, it is also kind of automatic.

H
Han Viro 09.11.21

There is
no Eriori , he does not belong to this species.

S
Stoic 09.11.21

The wounding automatic carbine does not bend the

explosive badly badly, so that they can kill the allies standing next to the target.

B
BlackTea 09.11.21

Stoic
IMHO, furious is better. According to my observations, DoT (Effect of periodic damage) from the wounding one does not stack.

S
Stoic 09.11.21

I haven't tried BlackTea a furious weapon, although a lot of it has accumulated in the workbench.
it is more psychological, as far as I understand.
increased damage with each subsequent attack - this is only for melee weapons

r
ripvango 09.11.21

Searcher13
So this is Push and Pray. And yes, it is cool if you pump not only a machine gun but also explosives.
Stoic
And yes, it will tear not only allies but also yourself if you shoot at targets very close to you.

r
ripvango 09.11.21

Eriori
Now I go slightly pumped on a car + explosives (2 stars of both). "Press and pray" - helped a lot at the beginning, even for close distances I took the usual 10 mm in the auto version. Then I bought the "Friend of the Wasteland" in Bunker Hill something like this .. (50% damage to the limbs) - outweighed all modifications to it. He did not swing the gunsmith - he found and removed from other pistols.
A very good option.
Firstly, in VPBX an auto pistol spends practically the same number of points as a regular one and in this mode it is very effective. And just pulling the trigger in hysterics, pouring lead rain on everyone is quite fun. Very much saves on survival.
Secondly, a big plus is that it is light, and the cartridges for it too, which cannot be said about the same shotgun, although it can also be made by a car. But the rate of fire doesn't pay off, I think. At least I tried it - I didn't like it.
So against the claws of death and more or less dangerous enemies (Even against the Monsters) - everything will be decided by "Press and Pray".
Against common raiders, ghouls and other little things - 10 mm car "Friend of the Wasteland".

E
Ekimma 09.11.21

We take an ordinary single-barreled launcher, hang up the guidance module and set up endless ammunition with the console ... Armata is resting, and Abrams crawls under the table with a squeal, leaving a path of liquid droppings behind him.

B
BlackTea 09.11.21

Stoic
No, Furious Legendary works on all weapons. And it adds quite well.

a
andryef 09.11.21

if you want a buzz ubivants in folch - use the console.

P
Pepin3d 09.11.21

I tried all the rifle bikes that exist. The most funniest and most imposing are the "crippling" ones who cripple the legs with a 20% chance.
Heracish on the legs, especially delivers on the womb of swamps, a monster hippo or a death claw. They are poor people fall and crawl on you with almost full HP or even lie with broken legs in convulsions. Then you come up and poke at them with a knife or whatever you want, well, in general, scoff as you can.