3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ecoban 09.11.21 11:29 pm

Immortal Caranthir after patch 1.10 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good evening everyone. Origin version license. Actually on the topic - after the patch I can not remove the life of Caranthir, playing for Ciri. I tried everything and nothing. Maybe someone came across a problem and solved it? I want to understand this personally, am I such a loser or a patch bug for many? Thanks!
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dos Mon 09.11.21

but I generally do not know how to put patches, I go through like this

K
Kosolapyi1 09.11.21

I haven't reached it yet, but I met about the same bug in the DLS quest "Fool's Gold". Stupidly I can not do anything to the bandits)

G
Gutsz 09.11.21

Ecoban
I had such a bug with a witch from cat schools, I solved it just peacefully (and he didn't want to fight stupidly, he just stood there and that's it)

R
Roy jons 09.11.21

Gutsz
damn how many patches have already come out and yet there are some bugs probably still there will be a patch))

E
Ecoban 09.11.21

Gutsz
After the patch, all my enemies were idols too - but this was decided by checking the files (origin has such a function) but it did not help with Caranthir

G
Gutsz 09.11.21

Ecoban
My PS4 does not have such a function there (

E
Ecoban 09.11.21

In general, I conclude that I am the only loser whose Caranthir does not die)))

S
Savi-Heat 09.11.21

Just today I fought Caranthir on a story mission. I also have a license from Origin. No bugs were noticed, killed Caranthir.

E
EZK 09.11.21

Ecoban
I also have this bug, I can't understand, no one moves at all except the hounds

E
Ecoban 09.11.21

So all the same? Nobody else has such a trawl? The addition has already passed. Again, it reached Caranthir and that's it. Either stands and does not react, or reacts but does not receive damage ((can anyone come across?

E
Ecoban 09.11.21

It's me again) I tried everything from the console to the trainer. Nothing helped (. Guys help. Let someone throw off the save before the battle with him or before the cat. The scene of the council peped battle. Steam license 1.12. nifiga. I would like to finally go through a new game + try out) thanks

b
brionybelle 09.11.21

Ecoban
Friend, I have the same bullshit. How did you solve this issue?