3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CP3M 09.11.21 11:29 pm

TB bug (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

In general, I'm entering TB. The first time I come to TB, I meet my family, I take 3 orders for murder, I fulfill them, I come back to TB, according to the plot, Cicero should come, after which Astrid must give her first quest. But there is no Cicero, and when submitting quests, too ....... There is no global mod affecting TB ... I hope for you
8 Comments
Sort by:
O
ONYXYS 09.11.21

As with many other bugs, salvage is an early save.

C
CP3M 09.11.21

ONYXYS
Tried, all one, there is no this clown ....

E
Eremite_City 09.11.21

Leonid Naumets
Use the Console to move in the walkthrough - SETSTAGE ID, where ID is the quest number ..

V
Vladislav Igorevich 09.11.21

Leonid Naumets
1. You go to the shelter.
2. You write "prid 0009BCB0" in the console.
3. Then again you need to write in the console "moveto player"
4. Cicero will be right next to you

C
CP3M 09.11.21

In short, this was not the case before, either on a pirate or later and now on a face. I found a similar reason, installed unofficial patches, but then I had to clear the game of many mods and did not download it. Now I installed them and went into TB after killing the first targets and everything worked. It looks like it was in them. But thank you all for your help)

t
tyman21 09.11.21

Leonid Naumets
After getting rid of the mods, it was necessary to clean the save.

r
rerz 09.11.21

If you didn't help Cicero with the wheel, then the glitch is natural. We urgently need to find him near Lorey's farm, near Whiterun.

C
Costa772 09.11.21

Guys, try not to use the console when completing quests. Just save often.
The described "bug" (if the save did not help) can be solved by fixing the Jester's wheel or arresting him.