3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mus115 09.11.21 11:29 pm

Why did marvel buy the critics of BTS? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

The film is scolded but for what? There are no fewer jambs in marvel movies! People think about it here, something is clearly wrong!
8 Comments
Sort by:
m
mus115 09.11.21

Batman v Superman is a good film, the film deserved its 8 points out of 10, but not as 2.6 out of 10, which was rated by critics

S
Snite_Poerti 09.11.21

My only complaint is the title of the movie. On top of that, I have no questions. The film is great. Not a bomb, but anyway better than the previous "Man of Steel".

W
Whitewolf1939 09.11.21

artorias111
Competitors must be removed, BPS is just a bomb, I'm a big fan of Batman, etc. Let no one take DS seriously now, but I think the suicide squad will fix everything !!

G
Garry3Fingers 09.11.21

Nobody bought anyone, just a boring shit movie.

v
vikpass 09.11.21

Here the situation is one-to-one as with the Guardians - some hate them and call them hack, while others praise them, although the film is lengthy, but cool

a
adsafsdaf02311323 09.11.21

If someone's opinion is not the same as mine, they bought it. © Thread Starter.

z
zagruzon 09.11.21

everything is simple, they expected a lot from the bats, even too much, they hoped that such a director would do something grandiose, hints in the interview, and after the trailers I thought, why shine so much before the release of the film? Maybe there is something else? should DC surpass MARVEL? at least try?
but what in the end is a beautiful, cool, visual comic strip, with a chewed up plot.

M
Mr. Arkham 09.11.21

The main disadvantage of the film is the wretched narrative and plot. The plot is sucked from the finger. Buy critics here - don't buy them.