3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ryazancev 06.11.19 04:31 pm

Please help, I'm all ready for the answer.

Sherif Jojo
No, soap will not. But Closer than arm's length will be clearly visible Pixels.
For 1920*1080 27д - ideally have a rise of 80 cm from the screen.
Maybe it's not the video Card and the unbalanced platform?!
Just know that GTX 1080 resolution and on personal experience.
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sherif Jojo 06.11.19

Ryazancev
Yes there is, even when you put on minimal settings, sometimes visible all sorts of freezes and twitches. Most likely vidyuhi not the same for qhd.
And qhd with minimal looks much better than ultra in full hd, that's for sure.
And landing from the monitor I have is 80cm.

R
Ryazancev 06.11.19

Sherif Jojo
Until recently the children had 1080 on the resolution in their config, it was for 2-3 games to drawdown below 60 were not.
Of course now games though, but with a powerful configuration file is quite tolerable if to reduce aliasing and shadows with ultra.
When you write a question, PLEASE always write config + acceleration if there is one.
Of course the children's Computer was in the overclocking gave a decent boost.
And Yes on the stock + the stock GTX 1080 will be enough. Yes, even 1080ti in runoff are not always enough for ultra in modern games at 2560*1440 60 Hz.
Write config (full), possible dispersion can be the situation to tighten.

f
furcl 06.11.19

The monitor what?

S
Sherif Jojo 06.11.19

Ryazancev
furcl
Monitor - asus mx27aq
Percent - ryzen 5 2600x
motherboard - msi x370 gaming plus
memory - g.skill aegis 16gb 3000mhz
ssd - m.2 970 samsung evo
PSU - enermax 600W revobron
graphics card - GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080

acceleration is not present

S
Sherif Jojo 06.11.19

It is on the ultra(without the rifle of course).

R
Ryazancev 06.11.19

Sherif Jojo
Clear.
Look, if the focus drive memory (can help with this) the situation will improve, will be noticeable.
About the dispersal of Prots can not say, do not know how Xena+ to cook, but if there are rules of Klad and the desire to improve the situation, you can even a few percent increase in squeeze.
When I wrote about the children's computer, then there is DDR4 4000 MHz cl16 + 8700k@5000 with GTX 1080 was very good at 2560*1440. Lacked only a couple of toys for less than a year ago for a stable 65-60 fps (Monique 65 Hz).
Offer help with overclocking the memory is the hardest. It will give maximum boost.
And Vidyuhi percent to drive a little easier.
In profile there is a contact in the PM write the day and time, call each other will help.

f
furcl 06.11.19

Sherif Jojo
Overall characteristics are acceptable. pixel size is only big but not critical. Through what is connected?
Color pale to IPS, he can TN-ka? It happens so, the site says IPS, and in fact TN.

PS. Ha, yeah poshukayte for this monitor in razvode it. His matrix LM270WQ4-SSA1, then you can look its features: http://www.panelook.com/LM270WQ4-SSA1_LG%20Display_27.0_LCM_overview_25255.html
As with TN 16m colors, lighting and everything else. But sverhnovoy. ))
In the fool of our brother.
You by the way, when buying not thinking why he is so slim for IPS then? )
Nino can't help myself, no help. In General he's OK with it, he is. Going with these pixels suffer until we move. Using DP try to connect, it could be better, but not a fact. If matrix sucks, it sucks.

S
SPR1GGAN 06.11.19

Sherif Jojo
in this game all the soap ubiratsya resada filter adaptivespin