3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Enslace 09.11.21 11:29 pm

Online density months after release (Dark Souls 3)

A question for the veterans of Dark Souls. Are enough people playing 3-4 months after release? I remember in the second part three months later it was problematic to find someone online. And is online coming alive after the release of the DLC?
The question arose due to the fact that there is no time to drive into the dark, only in the summer. I would not want to come to Dark and then look for a company for hours ...
3 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wulfdor 09.11.21

Enslace
Yeah, that's right, most of them play at one time, there are a lot of games. So in half a year, only pvpsher will remain, well, maybe farms from the sun covenant. With the sale, a new stream of players will come running, but this is closer to the new year.
By the way, I wonder if there are arenas in the game for pvp as in the second, or just invasions and call-up signs?

u
urist666 09.11.21

Enslace
In Bloodborne, for example, online was jam-packed a month ago. The online school is still present, not a lot, of course, but not empty either. And given the excitement around this part, the attention of the players to it will be riveted for a long time.

X
XCAL1BRUH 09.11.21

Enslace
There is no Arena, unfortunately. And only in two places did the players set up an arena, ala a bridge in front of the iron citadel in ds2: one immediately behind the pontiff salivan, and one in front of the last boss. Little variety. Maybe with the release of dlts it will become more.