3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
heaz3 09.11.21 11:29 pm

Too little time to select lines (The Walking Dead)

In general, the problem lies in the fact that any dialogue ends a second after it started, I barely have time to press any number in order to somehow end the dialogue. If anyone knows the solution to the problem, please write.
13 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimka2010 09.11.21

The same bullshit .. And just as annoying.
You really do not have time to comprehend all the answers, as you already have to make a choice.

s
seamen34 09.11.21

in the course of this we only have, players of pirated versions))) but still somewhere there must be a file in which the time for choosing an answer is indicated and which can be changed?

D
Drahov 09.11.21

I hope the problem is solved)))

n
nekto86 09.11.21

Will go: D High-speed reading rules

N
Nighthawkreal 09.11.21

And in life, the interlocutor waits half an hour until you give birth?

I
Infiltratоr 09.11.21

You get used to it over time.

E
Extreme91 09.11.21

that's okay. if sharp moments - then yes. quickly. but you can still live)

T
Tula Potsik 09.11.21

As in real life.

S
SexPytin 09.11.21

Yes, all the same, nothing will change except the relationship between the players, why bother then.

H
Hexogen 09.11.21

it's still okay, here's the dialogues in Alpha Protocol - really hardcore (mmm ... hardcore dialogues ...)

N
Nighthawkreal 09.11.21

Do not worry, they give time for at least some important choice, but it doesn't matter, you can just keep silent.

n
nirvana12 09.11.21

Yes, I am suffering myself, I can read 3 at most, the rest are in flight)))) the choice falls either on the first or on the second answer - the third is rare, usually I do not have time)))))

A
An999 09.11.21

Nevertheless, let's raise the topic. Is it possible to somehow increase the time? Someone doesn't care how to answer, but for perfectionists it is a collapse!