3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lllllllama 09.11.21 11:29 pm

What's New in Dark Souls 3 (Dark Souls 3)

What innovations do you think may appear in the new part of this wonderful series? Personally, it seems to me that there is a chance to see transforming weapons, like in Bloodborne.
42 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 09.11.21

I don't know about the transformation of the weapon, but for some reason I get the impression that they can return and possibly even expand the hardening system from the first part. There may actually be a couple of special moves for melee / ranged weapons.

D
Damnash 09.11.21

at_sagor
Not not not, just not a system for obtaining weapons from souls in the style of the first part, it is called forge everything in the hope of getting a new weapon, or go to the forums and read how to do it.
George Dark
It seems like they promised the transforming bosses, in general I hope that they will not just leave the old bosses, but also remake their move set and add new techniques, to see Ornstein for the 3rd time is certainly nice, but let's say in the 2nd part he summoned bewilderment at how quickly he flew to the next world, due to the fact that all his attacks were learned by heart for a long time.

O
OnlyHitman 09.11.21

The first thing to do is to put a limit on the farm of souls!
For example, the first time you kill a mob, you get 400 souls.
After resting by the fire for the same mob you get only 200 souls.
And the third time you get nothing for killing the mob.
If nothing changes with the farm of souls, it will be sadness.

It is also necessary to set a limiter for raising the level!
Because it is no longer possible to listen to how a 12-year-old olekhan at level 150 killed some dragon with two hits. And then he tells everyone that the boss is complete shit.
For example, you can make it so that you can level up above 30 of that level after killing a certain boss.
He passed the boss and behind him and the fire on which you can pump a little higher.
This is the most logical thing - let all players be equal!
And yes, I liked the second part many times more than the first. Whoever said what!

L
Lllllllama 09.11.21

OnlyHitman
Agree. Dark Souls - only hardcore !!!

O
Ogyr4ig 09.11.21

Innovation?
After DS2, are dark levels, interesting bosses and balanced magic considered new?
Well, the music is at the DS1 level. In DS2 I did not please at all :(

B
Beirut 09.11.21

I would definitely reduce the role of magic in the game

A
AT_Sagor 09.11.21

Beirut
Reduce the role of magic? Yes, these are the simplest opponents in PvP.
However, I deviate from the topic. I was directly intrigued by the introduction of a new mechanic for reading inscriptions on the wall - epitaphs; Have they come up with something more interesting than just pressing a button and the text will appear?

B
Beirut 09.11.21

at_sagor Pvp
in the game as a bonus goes and it is implemented quite badly, I talked about pve, for the magician and the first and second parts are pretty easy to complete.

A
AT_Sagor 09.11.21

Found some information on Dark Souls III. What was laid out here in pieces, everything is collected there and, as it seemed to me, even a little more details than can be found on PG, but enjoy: http://gamemag.ru/specials/105838/dark-souls-3-vse- podrobnosti-po-igre-s-e3-2015

A
AT_Sagor 09.11.21

Here is some more information on the game, but the truth is already in English. It says a little about bonfires and spawning enemies: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a653778/dark-souls-3-to-have-fewer-but-bigger-and-more-complex-areas -says-director-hidetaka-miyazaki.html # ~ pg3s0xe6kJh8CH

A
AT_Sagor 09.11.21

By the way, has anyone come across the so-called demo of Dark Souls III, which was shown to journalists on the Internet? I didn’t watch the whole E3, only announcements of interesting games, and searches on demo didn’t give any visible results.

L
Lllllllama 09.11.21

at_sagor
So far there are no such videos anywhere (only a trailer), and when they appear, I'm sure they will be quickly uploaded to PG.

A
AT_Sagor 09.11.21

George Dark
What kind of "correct" journalists have you got, no one has leaked a secretly filmed demo video. Okay, we'll wait - sooner or later something will appear.

A
AT_Sagor 09.11.21

Well, the topic has soured, aren't there any eager to discuss those innovations that were briefly shown or told?
I liked the icon on the player's shields in the gameplay video. On what he wore constantly in his hand was a sword. The same one that flashed a couple of times, when the player quickly changed shields, shows a small circle with a dot in the middle. What does it mean? I don’t get distorted that this is something like hardening from the second part, but what exactly? Any ideas?

S
Sheff322 09.11.21

Ilyich IV
Have you ever played games from software except for a series of souls and demons?

S
Sheff322 09.11.21

Ilyich IV
Well then the answer to all 3 points is no.
The principles have not changed since King's Field.

A
AT_Sagor 09.11.21

Something has soured the topic, there is definitely something to discuss.
I liked the trick with throwing estus into cones with manna and vice versa - I see the potential in this. For example, in places where you are so confident in yourself, you can simply cut yourself an estus and add flasks with magic or to go through a place with especially thick enemies, but which in the vicinity you cannot. If there are places where it will be possible to stir up the arena as in the second part, then there you can also throw the entire estus into flasks with semolina, both for the participants and for the owner of the arena. Again, those who are categorically against magic, in general, can throw everything into estus - also an option and also not bad, all the more likely there will be places where it will be possible to do with a minimum of witchcraft, and it will be badly needed to undergo treatment once again because of some specific terrain chips.

G
Grey0art 09.11.21

My observations and gathering of the information given above:
Removed the number of spells - added mana + a flask of mana.
Combined the number of estus charges with mana charges. The initial number of 4 is then larger, moreover, 4 does not matter what proportionally, you can throw the amount of drink into different flasks.
4 slots for flasks - 1 - estus, 2 - mana, 3, 4, apparently there will be a couple more with different effects (such as an increase in the speed of stamina regeneration, or some other buffs)
Again, 2 slots for weapons in each hand (it is possible to change up to 3 slots, or we get them additionally)
2 slots for rings (there is infa that there will be more slots, maybe 4 and additional for a necklace or something else)
4 slots for additional. items (bombs, daggers)
4 slots for in-game items (white chalk, etc.)
Added the parameter "Luck" and "Search for treasures / items" - apparently the first affects the second, I will also assume that it affects not only the search for treasures, but also on something else (the probability of a crit?) Because downloading it just for the sake of loot is quite a strange thing ...
Removed resistance to petrification - as a result, petrification will probably be removed.
Along with this, the line "Protection from cold" appeared - accordingly there will be a freeze - temporary or permanent with the death of the character, it is also likely that cold spells will be inaccessible to players.
We will light some of the fires ourselves (we take out the sword from the first boss and insert it into the shelter) - I assumed this earlier, but judging by the video, we will not do this so often, perhaps the game will provide a choice where you can put fires where it is impossible, and having a limited number of swords, not all fires we can get (create).
Regarding the undead (hollow) that we appeared in the previous parts - here we are cursed, and with each death we slowly turn into a hollow (not immediately as in the previous parts), with each death we also have a decrease in the maximum number of HP. We can also forcibly become hollow by receiving free levels in exchange for this, after 5 of these (obtained from NPCs) we will meet a new NPC who sells things for different visual display of the character (cosmetically removes the hollow effect / spirit effect / living effect_
There is a ring that increases heal from estus. A
good half of the enemies will be transformed into unknown ... ny garbage with black flesh. (example - the first boss with a sword in his chest and a monster on the roof of the church)
Opponents and allies are selected depending on your level and place / stage of the game (perhaps),
you can never attack a player alone, the invasion is available only if the player has white or blue spirits.
A successful invasion of an alien world will strengthen your "soul flame" (coal?) For a short time.
For a successful invasion, help now restores only a part of the mana / flask with estus.
In the character editor, the ability to choose a voice (young, middle, old) and torso (age) (young, middle, old - muscular, sinewy, wrinkled)
has appeared. Each weapon has its own combo.
Paired swords now go in one slot, you can use one sword from a pair by equipping a shield or something else (it is possible that by enchanting one sword from a pair with an automatic machine, the second is enchanted) The
animation of throwing throwing legs has become much faster.
The animation of the bow has become slower, or the tension of the bowstring has appeared, which is most likely - it is quite possible that there is a dependence on the dexterity of the character.
It is a bad idea to hit ice bosses with a torch.
Sigmaer from katarina will help us crumble some mobs. (some NPCs will fight you according to the plot and not in the form of spirits) The
icon on the shield (according to my guesses) means either the type of attack / action that he will perform if you press a button other than blocking, or it means the type of damage that he (shield) blocks better )

A
AT_Sagor 09.11.21

Grey0art wrote:
Again 2 slots for weapons in each hand (it is possible to change up to 3 slots, or we get them additionally)
2 slots for rings (there is infa that there will be more slots, maybe 4 and additional slots for a necklace or something else)
4 slots for additional. items (bombs, daggers)
4 slots for game items (white chalk, etc.)
Here the information is a little outdated, with slots everything will be like in the second part.
Grey0art wrote:
Regarding the undead (hollow) that we were in the previous parts - here we are cursed, and with each death we slowly turn into a hollow (not immediately as in the previous parts), with each death we also have a decrease in the maximum number of HP ...
Here, too, is not at all the case. There are two states: an ignited hero (human form) and an extinct one (aka hollow), without any gradual fading. In the ignited form, we get 40% health from above and we can see the signs of the call.
Grey0art wrote:
We can also forcibly become hollow by receiving free levels in exchange for this, after 5 of these (obtained from NPCs) we will meet a new NPC that sells things for different visual display of the character (cosmetically removes the hollow effect / spirit effect / living effect_
Little is known here, it is only clear that from time to time the hero will receive a certain "Dark Sigil", which can be exchanged for a level. understandable.
Grey0art wrote:
You can never attack a player alone, the invasion is available only if the player has white or blue spirits.
A successful invasion of an alien world will strengthen your "soul flame" (coal?) For a short time.
Unconfirmed information, but it may well be, since something has recently cackled a lot about the killed PvP, maybe this was what it meant.

G
Grey0art 09.11.21

at_sagor wrote:
It will also be possible to heal from him for the soul of the Keeper of Fire.
Healing costs 20 thousand souls from her, while it does not completely cure as I understand it. In general, there will be a whole tower with dead keepers of fire, a ton of corpses are straight ...

Well, I said these are my observations and conclusions =) your additions are welcomed =)