3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AHAPXICT_UA 09.11.21 11:29 pm

Jacket - How to get? (Payday 2)

How do I get it? or open? I ask you not to throw your slippers
17 Comments
Sort by:
S
SlepО_оi 09.11.21

Buy Hotline Miami 2 on Steam

R
Raptor227 09.11.21

AHAPXICT_UA
Buy Hotline Miami 2 or Hotline Miami 2 some edition and get Jacket in PayDay 2 as a playable character

in your inventory when choosing a character, after all, he writes, why didn't he read it?

A
AHAPXICT_UA 09.11.21

Raptor227
Oops..that is, to get a game "character" you need to buy a completely different game? Brilliant ..
and so a bunch of paid DLCs ...

R
Raptor227 09.11.21

AHAPXICT_UA Indeed
, Overkill loves to cooperate with many other companies, including the developers of Hotline Miami, the game already has things that open only if you have the first part of Hotline Miami in the Steam library, and with the release of the second part, they took a step forward and said - do not buy their game do not get a character.

Jacket is certainly a good character who adds some color and variety to the game, but I think that Dragan may well become his substitute, but here everyone has his own, you cannot change the tastes of another person

A
AHAPXICT_UA 09.11.21

Raptor227
He is without a jacket ... it seems only he is out of a suit .. since I can't get it, I won't buy Mayami ... well, her

R
Raptor227 09.11.21

AHAPXICT_UA The
first one can still be bought. I bought it long before the appearance of the payday, and I liked it, now I'm playing the pirate of the second part, I passed the first 3-4 levels, to be honest, it's not that ... and the music loses a lot to the first part, but with I will buy a possible big discount anyway, because something makes me not call this game a failure ..

A
AHAPXICT_UA 09.11.21

Raptor227
I'm from Ukraine, the prices are in Bachin ... it comes out very expensive ... I downloaded a repack from the furs, the game as a whole is not bad, my nerves shook, the hard remained as it was :)

R
Raptor227 09.11.21

AHAPXICT_UA
I am also from Ukraine, Steam in dollars, this is however a disaster, but what to do, how to get out the same, how much hryvnia in steam they promise to enter and there is no it

m
mcbrut 09.11.21

It was given to me without HM 2 during the game (it was supposedly given randomly). Like Dragan or whatever.
The model is cool, but you pay so much for it. It is better to buy DLS in PD2 =)

B
BlaZeR-1337 09.11.21

Daniil Moskalenko
and you can buy Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - Digital Special Edition

H
HamsterUltraViolence 09.11.21

BlaZeR-1337
Yes

d
dz78 09.11.21

bought the game HOTLINE MIAMI 2 and the character did not appear. why?

S
SCAR. 09.11.21

Because you have to buy the Digital Special Edition.

D
Daniil Kolyabistov 09.11.21

Tell me, in the Steam store there is an HL miami 2 Digital special Edition, and there is an HL Miami 2 Digital Special Edition Upgrade, which one to buy?

l
levan113322 09.11.21

dz78
you need to buy the full version of Hotline Miami 2

l
lakersss 20.01.23

I bought the regular version of HM2
and I can’t buy digital, it says that I have this game

P
Peredozerovka 20.01.23

lakersss
same shit