3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fastest than you 09.11.21 11:29 pm

Two-Handed Smoke Sword (Dark Souls 3)

There was a scale A from the stla. Upgraded by +5 and now S. How to make him do a lot of damage? Advance ATP
13 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ex021 09.11.21

Fastest than you
If you improved +5 it already damages. The main thing is that you have a strength of at least 50.

F
Fastest than you 09.11.21

Ex021
ATP, but it's just strange that my two-handed sword takes down more by +7)

J
Jiun 09.11.21

Fastest than you
S the largest increase from characteristics (in your case, strength), and so the gradation from higher to lower: SABCDE

R
Rooough 09.11.21

Fastest than you
If you still have some dexterity, then a weapon with a C scale for strength and dexterity will be more powerful than a weapon with an S scale just for strength. That is, if you have both strength and dexterity, then you need to take fluff, which is skeletonized from both parameters, even if on S.

E
Ex021 09.11.21

Rooough
By the way, yes, if you improve the sword of darkness by +10 and make it exquisite, then in my opinion it becomes the best weapon in the game.

V
Vladislav Zenin 09.11.21

Ex021 The
same can be said about the drying pole, they seem to be equal at max sharpening, although the sword has a better movset, but for an amateur, I am with a katana

E
Ex021 09.11.21

Vladislav Zenin
Yes, but at the same time his durability is only 20. Katanas are good, I do not argue, but I consider a one-handed sword to be the best weapon for balance. class. Fast, good damage, difficult to repost. What else is needed.

S
Shkudi 09.11.21

Ex021
Well, if the comparison is already gone, then a pole for pvp - and a sword of darkness for pve. Strength is not needed in pvp =) But the size just plays a lot.

E
Ex021 09.11.21

Shkudi
Agree. But all the same, I often see people with one hand. with a sword in PvP. Although most often with a smoky sword.

p
pochtipushkin 09.11.21

Fastest than you
ATP, but it's just strange that my two-handed sword takes more by +7)

And how much strength does the character have?

F
Fastest than you 09.11.21

pochtipushkin

V
Vladislav Zenin 09.11.21

Ex021
So I just mean that everyone has their own preferences

p
pochtipushkin 09.11.21

Fastest than you

pochtipushkin

Well, then I don't even know why a smoky one at +5 deals less damage than a regular two-handed one by +7. Especially considering that Dymnoy has the maximum available scaling for strength (S). I run with the smoky one myself. Charged attack on bosses deals approximately 800 damage, and most ordinary enemies "burst" with one normal hit. ... ...

PS In PVP at 80, one-shots with a charged attack are often found (this is the one that is flat on top of the attic), the damage, at the same time, takes off about 850 - 900 (when using lightning ash (or whatever it is)).