3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Beseleel 09.11.21 11:29 pm

Fire Temple Tower (Dark Souls 3)

After buying a key for 20,000, you can get into the tower of the temple of fire. And there we are locked behind bars by some character. If you jump down and return back, he can be found on the 3rd floor with a spear and a shield. He asks for forgiveness for what he did. What happens if you forgive or not forgive him? Who is this anyway?
18 Comments
Sort by:
Сontemplator 09.11.21

There will be nothing. character who was in all parts of the series

v
vc123 09.11.21

Beseleel
Sorry, there will be a merchant. And Laskutik himself has already become a symbol, he was still in Demons souls

M
Marty52 09.11.21

vc123
Yes, and if you don’t forgive, it will also be. Only if he is not forgiven will he give one more gesture.

R
Ryogi Shiki 09.11.21

it is better to forgive and NOT kill him, because he is related to Greyrat

d
darkpromo 09.11.21

Beseleel
it needs to be forgiven if you go through a chain with a ciguard

T
Toxa95 09.11.21

Che? there is nothing inside the tower, except for an elevator and a descent, is there?

V
VеRteX 09.11.21

Toxa95
Actually it is.
SpoilerSoul of the Guardian, Set of Guardian Armor, Ring of Estus. After a while, you need to return to the tower (after the catacombs, for example) and Weasel will appear

T
Toxa95 09.11.21

VerteX
Lol, I just found the soul of the guardian and the ring, I thought, and this is all for 20,000 souls? Only there was still one shiny thing, but it was unattainable for me.

V
VеRteX 09.11.21

Toxa95
Oh, you underestimate yourself. Everything is achievable, you just need to jump onto the ledge with the glitter. Difficult, sometimes you can miss, but quite doable.

O
Ogyr4ig 09.11.21

By the way, there is a shiny thing on which it seems like you need to jump from above and hold on. How many times I haven’t jumped, I couldn’t resist. What is there?

V
VеRteX 09.11.21

Ogyr4ig
Ogyr4ig wrote:
What's there?
Spoilerset of the Keeper of Fire
You can jump, try.

O
Ogyr4ig 09.11.21

VerteX
Oh. Her eye patch is worth getting ...

P
Purgesha 09.11.21

Ogyr4ig
but there is no this bandage, unfortunately, only three parts of the set)

O
Ogyr4ig 09.11.21

Purgesha
Can't get a bandage? MB to beat the keeper?)

a
alexzet3 09.11.21

I met him in the temple of the depths, bought a Katarin set and slammed him
I don't like freaks

P
Purgesha 09.11.21

Ogyr4ig Headbands
do not essentially exist as part of the set. I killed the keeper, does not give a rag to such a bastard ...

V
Vladislav Zenin 09.11.21

So, it's better not to forgive him, he will still become a merchant, and he will give you a coin for good luck
alexzet3 Wasted money in
vain (You kill him and the set drops

a
alexzet3 09.11.21

Vladislav Zenin
well, next time right away)