3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rambler87 09.11.21 11:29 pm

best weapon for the first act of the norm (Diablo 2)

I heard once that the best is the 3 socket leg of Wirth with hella - but with which jewels? There is something that can be used without level restrictions - some jewels with poison, it seems, but they all seem to contain minimum level restrictions.
19 Comments
Sort by:
b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.11.21

the best weapon is ench sorka
under ench lowlame I like the setup with a shield and javelinmm

S
Sweety_Mustard 09.11.21

I passed a couple of times with Halima's flail - it is not necessary to collect sales, you can ask someone to throw him off in a game with the name ~ 3 akt with 1+ players.

If you are a pervert - then the leg is Wirth nn, there is also a var ax of 6 sockets.

k
kot-stargazer 09.11.21

Raven Claw-bow
under the enchant just lays down the crowd even for 8pp and manna nn.

S
Sweety_Mustard 09.11.21

kot-stargazer
from level 15.

r
rambler87 09.11.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
I don’t like to break the canon like that) although Wirth’s leg from the hill is also not particularly suitable for 1 lavlam) and from the falling norm in the first location, what is most powerful is just some beta probably ...

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

rambler87, the best varik - from lvl 15 (as paisali above) - ravenclaw under the ench, puts mobs in droves. before him - any bow from Charsi, then hunter's bow, then withestring. gear - for fast running: hsaru's slippers, gorefoot, threads of cthon (gosota), then sander's slippers (imba). belly - blinkbat (if you are lucky to find it) or rw stealth (many times easier to get, but it is from 17 lvl).

if there is no encha (and it happens) and you are autistic (and it also happens), then: you throw a dough, Karkara sells sceptres - you choose type +2 max dmg or just with 1-2 sockets (leg [chipped sapphire, topazeg and etc.] also channels, if ready in advance), or: stountail, gull (why not) and treadmill - civerb's crudgel (from lvl 9). if the choice of low lvl sneakers / clothes is not great, then full hsaru's set is a top. with 12 lvl you can put on angelic rings + rejuvenation.

in any case, mega top bundle - death's pepper + belt (2 rows do not care).
sigon pepper + belt - if you plan to download str up to 60.

from hill
Spoiler

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.11.21

rambler87
javelins are the best, bought from traders, the
only bad thing is that the consumption is large, and it is not always possible to buy in the required amount without re-creating the game

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

rambler87, if there is no gold, for 1-12 lvl it is not worth raising gold, but potions (green and poop), throwing knives and wands / orbs.

N
N.DF 09.11.21

Obsessed
Cool painted, everything on the shelves. I also rolled the Cleglaw's set, at the start it is very good due to the mod on the weapons.

m
malloc 09.11.21

bd_sm [TDPG] wrote:
trader is a
formidable pirate, is that you?)

a
aaaaaSHKA 09.11.21

Fists.
the topic can be closed.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

Cleglaw's set
N.DF, "Cleglaw - Diablo has gone headlong!".
that's all.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.11.21

malloc
no

S
SergeyS1988 09.11.21

Kakie Cleglaw ?? davno vse pridumano - death per4i i poyas. I armor twitch.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

malloc, we are all, to some extent, formidable pirates ..: D

SergeyS1988, twitch is a rare belly, not everyone can afford it ..; C

r
rambler87 09.11.21

aaaaaSHKA
Gloves?)

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

rambler87, Facebreaker

s
shkulya 12.11.21

luk + 3 chiped emeral'da normas

O
Obsessed 12.11.21

Sweety_Mustard, Halima flail keep no ice, 6 cells against 3 (leg). ))