3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
malars0 09.11.21 11:29 pm

Implications of the Myfic's Choice for the Population (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

Played as a trickster. After confirming the desire to be a trickster, when returning from the abyss and conquering the city, all the people in the city begin to actively drink, carry all sorts of nonsense and try to behave inappropriately imitating the GG. They said, as it were, "the influence of mythical forces" ... Who passed for other myths, what picture did you have?
1 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xmax1234 12.11.21

malars0
For the Angel - the celestials will walk in the city, all residents are happy, everyone is happy.
For the Demon - there will be almost no people in the city, in addition to the cultists, there will be demons everywhere that will entertain themselves in every possible way by torturing the last remaining mortals and fighting among themselves.
For Azat - The gardens of Elysium will greatly grow (maybe something else will appear after the patches, I have not overplayed this path for a long time, so you need to look)
For the Dragon - Many lizards will arrive at the call of the Golden Lord, they will often communicate with each other and the locals.
For the Lich, even more undead will appear.
For Roy - the population will go to feed.
For Eon - I don’t know yet.
PS For the Trickster - they not only thump there, but also went like a cuckoo, (have you seen talking animals?)