3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PepelX 09.11.21 11:29 pm

Not one game is installed!

Hello, the problem is as follows. A friend has a problem for a long time, no matter what game he tries to put, he always gives errors at a certain% setting. Now I took the system unit to myself - I updated the BIOS to the latest version, filled in a new wine7 (64x). Filled in all updates and programs (including Winrar). I tried to change its RAM to my own, I also took another hard one and installed Windows on it (only with drivers, without progs) and tried it with my / his operating system. the outcome is everywhere 1 and the same - errors. The installers are workers, they flew to my computer from 1 time. The errors are usually as follows (an error occurred while unpacking: The archive is damaged! Unarc.dll returned an error code - 7 error: archive data correpted (decompression fails) or. Windows 7 (64x) mother asrock z68 extreme4 percent i5-3570k RAM 2 4 giga strips corsair .. Disabled User Account Control, without antivirus, with admin rights and compatibility, nothing helps! Before that, a friend saved himself like this - he put the game on his wife's laptop and then threw it over the external hard and gamal. Now the beech is covered, so we need to help out).
19 Comments
Sort by:
V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 09.11.21

PepelX Unarc.dll
You
will find 5 or 10 topics about it here. Solutions like a specific one were not found.

P
PepelX 09.11.21

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
Those topics are already quite old. And the only thing that I have not tried from those themes is the installation in safe mode, today I will try.

P
PepelX 09.11.21

So, new details are not set through safe mode. Not playing games for more than 8 gigs, the same Contrast, Valiant Hearts - The Great War flooded without problems.

A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 09.11.21

This repack rejection is called

n
nominar 09.11.21

Mmm and, the screw file system is not a case of fat32?

P
PepelX 09.11.21

nominar
Of course NTFS

P
PepelX 09.11.21

Achmed the Dead Terrorist
And how is it treated?

A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 09.11.21

PepelX
Steam, Origin, Uplay, gog.com or uncompressed repacks freearc

B
Brannan 09.11.21

PepelX Repack
rejection is not a disease, but a joke.

* Try to install the game from a CD, preferably a license (if any).

* Try to put only one memory stick. If there are no problems with your memory, then use your own in different slots. Perhaps the problem is in one of the strips or in one of the connectors.

* The BIOS indicates the frequency of the memory controller (mostly automatic mode). Set manually the frequency at which the memory works.

* Take out the battery for a few minutes. Although the BIOS was flashed, the settings could be saved.

There are similar problems on the internet. I will give examples of solutions:
Spoiler
help people. When installing any game (not images, but the usual setup installers) downloaded from the Internet or the same game from different distributions, the following error pops up in different installation locations: "An error occurred while unpacking: The archive is damaged! Unarc.dll returned an error code : -7
ERROR: archive data corrupted (decompression fails) "
ps tried to put games through the image (used Daemon Tools), writes" Uncompression failed (Secure layer) "I
rummaged the entire Internet, but found nothing sensible.

Problem solved! She decided very easily, even very suddenly for me, that I already felt ridiculous I disassembled the computer case, vacuumed it completely, took out the only RAM bar, which was covered in dust, wiped off all the dust from it, wiped the contacts with an eraser, vacuumed all the connectors from dust, at the same time stuck it into another connector (just in case, I thought it would suddenly help), and now there is no more problem, these actions helped me! Now I'm happy as an elephant So, if anyone also has this problem, start with the simplest
Spoiler What kind of baida is this? Lubui practically install the game and this crap appears.

In general, the problem was solved, the whole thing was in memory, I inserted a new RAM and everything worked like a clock, all ATP and whoever encounters such a problem, start checking from memory !!!
Spoiler
not a single game is installed on the computer A

patch that can solve this problem - http://dl11.softportalzx.name/?page=lending&key=patch_install&type=soft&size=1&ext=exe

It is doubtful somehow (at your own peril and risk)

What sizes volumes on disk? Perhaps the system disk is small (by mistake, you could not have put an extra number). Perhaps a small disc on which the game is placed.

V

Brannan
by mistake it was possible not to put an extra digit
Well, not to install Windows on 5000 MB? And 100 GB is also kind of stupid.

B
Brannan 09.11.21

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
I do not understand your idea.

Well, not to install Windows on 5000 MB?
Naturally, but if you do not accidentally drive in the last digit when specifying the size of the volume, then you will get not 50,000 MB, but 5,000 MB.

And 100 GB is also kind of stupid.
I have a 220 GB system drive. Since all sorts of DLCs for games like to get up in the My Documents folder (for example, Dragon Age 1). Programs can create temporary files of several gigs (dr. Web 6.0 created temporary files of 2 GB when torrenting).
And I put all programs and games in this section.

I don't think the problem is with the hard drive. Something else is in the way.

P
PepelX 09.11.21

Brannan
Thanks for the advice, now I'll sit down to try.

P
PepelX 09.11.21

The problem was solved very interestingly. Any RAM works only on 1 slot out of 4 available, if you put the same bar in other slots - errors. That is, the matter is in the mat board. Thanks everyone for the help.

V

Brannan
dr. Web 6.0, when running a torrent, created temporary files of 2 GB
I will not say about the ancient versions, but if you download a file, then look for the extension of an underloaded file (it seems you can enable this option) and make an exception for it.

D
Damned_Soul 09.11.21

Try PepelX on behalf of the Administrator and disable Windows Defender may help

B
Brannan 09.11.21

VITYA_KOLYADENKO The
extension of the underloaded file can be anything, depending on the file. Uploaded file or not, the resolution is one. If you put an exception, this is the directory where the torrent is uploaded.

V

Brannan
There is a special option in MuTorrent:
Settings General: category "On reception" - select the checkbox "Add.! Ut for unfinished".

V
Valeriy13 09.11.21

The downloaded game, when installed on one disk, gives an error. On other disks it is quietly installed. Although there are a lot of games on that disk and they work fine. What the hell?

K
Kvasilich 09.11.21

Valeriy13
What game and what is it complaining about?
The most commonplace reasons -
- Not enough disk space
- Many bad sectors and / or high fragmentation
- Particularly fastidious igori can swear in Cyrillic in the installation path or require installation only on a specific disk