3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 09.11.21 11:31 pm

Mimics (Dark Souls 3)

Everyone again in May!
Either a bug, or a lack of listing on information sites. Killed all the Mimics. Killed everyone for sure. Ran in all places. There is a theme that if you kill all the mimics, then a 100% symbol of greed will drop out. But I didn't. They say that after multiplying the last monster by zero, exit the menu and enter, then the thing will appear. You can leave the call sign. They will call you, then you will return to your place - the gear is in place. I tried all the options, but there were no clothes in the place of the last forever hungry chest. Strange, I must say.
14 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZOMBIEHERRO 09.11.21

THURISAZ
Throwing at mimicry .. while he has not yet aggroed the talisman of the hunter for the undead, he sleeps and you calmly loot him. For me, almost everyone knows this. While he sleeps there is a chance to find the sign ... also after his death. Thus, the chances of a drop are doubled.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 09.11.21

ZOMBIEHERRO
I read that. But this is the case. I passed the game - there are no Mimics left. I don't want to switch to ng + yet. Things remained. Many affairs.
Looks like now on ng + and get it.

C
Crab4ihun 09.11.21

ZOMBIEHERRO
where does it all ???

Z
ZOMBIEHERRO 09.11.21

THURISAZ
Golden Ring Snake used? Well, or coins

Z
ZOMBIEHERRO 09.11.21

Sanya Pshonkin
in one game .. knocked out 5 signs in this way.

O
Ogyr4ig 09.11.21

Sanya Pshonkin The
chance of a drop is higher from a live facial expression. Two symbols fell to me. And I didn't kill all the Mimics.

M
Marty52 09.11.21

ZOMBIEHERRO
Lloyd's talisman does not affect the chance of dropping a symbol of greed. You can knock him out without this by simply increasing the search for objects.

S

ZOMBIEHERRO
I'm telling you there are no Mimics left. And there is information that when killing all monsters, a helmet drops from the last 100%. So I think what the hell is that. Since I definitely have no mimics left. I'm not sure - I know that.

Z
ZOMBIEHERRO 09.11.21

THURISAZ
Everyone perfectly understood you, now they have already begun to give advice on NG +.

R
Rooough 09.11.21

THURISAZ
Chet is not lucky for you, I didn’t look for a symbol of greed at all, and I didn’t boost my luck, but I found two of them. Good luck for 9 ...

M
Marty52 09.11.21

THURISAZ
And there is information that when killing all monsters, the helmet drops 100% from the last one.
Well, this is garbage. I don’t know who told you that, but it’s not true. The symbol of greed, like any other item, has its own drop chance. Therefore, there may be something that simply does not fall out, as happened to you. At first, I probed each facial expression with Lloyd's talisman, but when the talismans ran out, I just started hitting them right away. And what was my surprise when I knocked out this helmet for myself with 7 luck. So, dude, random is random. The only option for you to get CA - NG +. Or wait for DLC. They will probably add more mimics there.

S

Marty52
Yes dls wait yet. NG +. I collect a little souls for the necessary things and move on. Moreover, I am very eager to complete all the tasks. Especially the onions and Andryukha's sacrifice.

s
siame 09.11.21

Lol, just a new Persian took the symbol of greed from the very first facial expression, where the ax of darkness lies! There were only two talismans and after the second I received a symbol. Luck 7.

p
pochtipushkin 09.11.21

As far as I understand, the surest way to get the Symbol of Greed is to wake up the mimicry and run to the fire.
After visiting it again and killing it, the same Symbol of Greed falls.

In two passes on two characters, I collected 2 pieces in this way.
The first time - by pure chance (I had to run away from the mimicry in the Defiled Capital - in the place where the mobs are hands) The
second time - I decided to test the theory. Received in this way from the mimicry in the back room with a bunch of nuns in front of the giant Jorm.

But regarding the lulling to sleep with a talisman - he put him to sleep once, there was no Symbol of greed in the loot. ... ...