3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fedorkonyxov 09.11.21 11:31 pm

Change of appearance (Dark Souls 3)

Good day.

I watched this video and learned a lot of interesting things, but I did not make out 1 moment, namely, with a change in appearance. I play the keyboard =)

can anyone tell me: which button on the keyboard = right analog stick on the gamepad?
12 Comments
Sort by:
V
VеRteX 09.11.21

fedorkonyxov
If you mean changing the type of inventory display, then the "C" key.

f
fedorkonyxov 09.11.21

VerteX
do not look at the video. it clearly shows that you can wear helmet A, but if you want you can make it look like helmet B, C, D, etc.

V
VеRteX 09.11.21

fedorkonyxov
what video? Moreover:
fedorkonyxov wrote:
which button on the keyboard = right analog stick on the gamepad?
This is exactly the "C" key as I wrote above. You can go into the settings yourself and make sure.

f
fedorkonyxov 09.11.21

VerteX Sori
forgot to insert the link = P

see above

M
Marty52 09.11.21

fedorkonyxov
Emm, the speech in the video (item Fashion Souls, I suppose) is just about changing the type of inventory, so that it would be more convenient for you to pick up clothes. And what you describe (so that one item has its own stats, but the appearance of another item) is nonsense.

V
VеRteX 09.11.21

fedorkonyxov
In my opinion, you did not understand the essence of the video. He clearly said there in English, click on the right stick, the "C" key to hide half of the interface and better see the changes in the character's appearance, when changing gear, that's all. There are no transmutations of some things in the game with the preservation of stats.

f
fedorkonyxov 09.11.21

exx sori did not understand the author = (((((

V
VеRteX 09.11.21

fedorkonyxov
Not that terrible, that's what the forum is for.

S
Strons 09.11.21

and where is the gesture to find which at the beginning of the video?

f
fedorkonyxov 09.11.21

gks209

will explain everything if not http://ru.darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9F%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B5%D1%86

V
Vladislav Zenin 09.11.21

The year has arrived. Played more than a hundred hours, but haven't heard about the exterior

f
fedorkonyxov 09.11.21

Vladislav Zenin
there is no such feature, I just did not understand the author = (