3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pavloalex 09.11.21 11:31 pm

Adding Properties to Weapons (Dark Souls 3)

Actually, I did not understand the moment: when you add some magic to the weapon, its former characteristics disappear, or not?
As an example: I have gems that add holy fire to weapons.
I have a katana of a certain "samurai" that was near the Temple of Fire. I’m already shaking it ... If I put fire on the katana at the blacksmith’s, then its holy "bleeding" will go away, or everything will remain, but the fire attack will be added?
6 Comments
Sort by:
f
fedorkonyxov 09.11.21

the bleeding effect will remain, but the extra will disappear. damage from characteristics. => katana will hit with fire and accumulate bleeding

p
pavloalex 09.11.21

fedorkonyxov
I don't understand, to be honest ...

f
fedorkonyxov 09.11.21

pavloalex
if I understood you correctly, you run with the Black katana. her default properties are 33 bleeding D-strength D-agility (i.e. she deals normal damage + damage from characteristics (in the crew it is shown as 105 + 52 (acceptable) + the enemy will accumulate the effect of bleeding)
after improving with there will be a fire gem - 33 bleeding, 105 fire damage (I have such a figure) and no additional damage from the characteristics of STRENGTH and DEPTH.

I hope I explained clearly

p
pavloalex 09.11.21

fedorkonyxov They run
with a katana, which at the beginning is "given" by a certain samurai, in front of a closed door, near the Fire Temple.
Something like this. The moment is a little annoying that I don't understand where to watch what will become of the weapon, after hardening in the elements (in particular, fire).
Those. I can harden a katana to fire, but the fact that it will lose damage from har-te (as you write) is not specified anywhere, or I don't see ..
ps no, not that one, in my opinion ... She has C and D on strength and agility (something like that).

f
fedorkonyxov 09.11.21

changes during quenching are displayed on the right (red is what you lose, blue is what you get)

V
Vladislav Zenin 09.11.21

pavloalex
If that someone is called the Master of Swords, at some point it will be possible to summon him as a phantom to the boss fight