3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jean-Claude V-Jban-Dam. 09.11.21 11:31 pm

Comp in Gecko. (Fallout 2)

Once, while reading interesting things on the forums on F2, I came across information about a certain computer inside the nuclear power plant, from which you can get nasty on the Enclave on duty. I walked around everything, did not find anything. And every time I went through the game again, I forgot. Where is this computer located? Maybe he is not in the NPP itself? Very interesting.
21 Comments
Sort by:
M
Muad'Dib 09.11.21

This is the computer through which we repair / break the NPP.

T
Tohno 09.11.21

I wonder if they have all the duty officers in the ARA in the Enclave? By the way, I did not wait for vertiberds, I lied about this piece of iron.

U
Undertaker Engineer 09.11.21

With the help of the Megamod mod, you can wait, but then Gecko will be destroyed

N
NeoNichting 09.11.21

I also found this computer pretty cool to bazaar with the enclave !!!

J
Jean-Claude V-Jban-Dam. 09.11.21

This is the computer through which we repair / break the NPP.
After what moment can you talk to this person on duty?

U
Undertaker Engineer 09.11.21

I don't remember exactly, but there seems to be an item "Search for a solution to the problem on the Internet" or something like this (I haven't played for a long time) and there you can select "Poseidon Oil" (I also don't remember, I need to refresh my memory - play once) and there you start with it With high eloquence, you can say what the president of the beech is and what a "chopper" he is :)))

M
Muad'Dib 09.11.21

There is something like "download updates from the network."

A
A.Soldier of Light 09.11.21

Glasgow12
It is always a pleasure to read someone who is just now convinced that the enclave on helicopters does NOT come to Gecko with guns at the ready))

However, there are mods that add this element of the game that was not created by the developers (the meeting scene). The scene takes place near Gekko after this threat. And it would be better to have good armor and weapons by this time ...

And now, how to call Poseidon Oilrig ...
1. select the "Initiate general maintenance sequence" option
2. download code (you need a Science skill of at least 50%).
3. enter the codes in the following sequence: X, Y and Z (in this order .. codes starting with these letters, who did not understand)
4. "List other stations" -> "More" -> select one of the first two options dialogue)

T
Tohno 09.11.21

I honestly waited for the unclaves a few playthroughs ago. And they didn’t come. Bastards! No, though. GG in steel armor is like an ant to them. Crushed and not noticed.
By the way, remember the Salvatore deal? I gave them problems there and interrupted everyone. It's strange that both enclaves were with Pankor Jackhammer. And they were killed quite easily. Although they did decent damage out of this crap.

M
Metal boss v 09.11.21

In Restoration Fashion, I seem to have read somewhere in the readme that they fixed this, and now the enclaves should fly in for GG. But I haven’t tested it so far. Probably it will be something like a meeting with bounty hunters.

A

But I checked. Yes, they arrive)) This is the same "Restoration Project" mod: http://www.playground.ru/files/9936/
Read the description of the changes in the cities. Gecko in particular.

Glasgow12 Start the
next playthrough of the game with this mod. You will see what the developers wanted to do initially, but did not do it for various reasons. This is where this meeting will be.

M
Metal boss v 09.11.21

And what does this meeting with them look like? Is there a helicopter, or just soldiers of the Enclave there and how many are there?

Dialogues with their base are of course funky in Gecko)

S
Sanchez ramirez 09.11.21

Yes, I caught a lot of lulz communicating on this terminal! xDDD

I
In the name of Ostashkovt 09.11.21

Yes, they arrive))

You can be frostbitten that you have nothing to do with what happened, by the way. A moderate speech demands.

M
Metal boss v 09.11.21

Moderate speech demands

Obviously not for me)

J

1. select the "Initiate general maintenance sequence" option
2. download code (you need a Science skill of at least 50%).
3. enter the codes in the following sequence: X, Y and Z (in this order .. codes starting with these letters, who did not understand)
4. "List other stations" -> "More" -> select one of the first two options dialogue)
Thank you. Can you only translate the command of the first paragraph?

A

Uh translation? If yours is not in English ... Just one word can have several translation options.
Well, here's an example of translation: "initiate / enable / activate the main service sequence"

4 4 2
And what does this meeting with them look like?
The helicopter is standing next to several morons in APA. Yes, they are armed, so the meeting is quite dangerous without power armor.

Dialogue with the insolent Enclave in Gecko:

pix.PlayGround.ru

Meeting with the Enclave patrol after the dialogue in Gecko:

pix.PlayGround.ru

T
Tohno 09.11.21

OH SHI .... You fought them off? If you meet such lads at the beginning, then the end is a little predictable.

A

Have you fought them off?
Is it not clear what kind of a pumped Persian I had by that moment? It seems like I played Spider, there is a screenshot of his skills ...

J

Cool.