3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
a-prigodin 09.11.21 11:31 pm

Crashes when loading a game after Fallout 4 Update (1.5.157) (Fallout 4)

Friends, I ran into a serious problem after the last Fallout 4 Update (1.5.157). The game constantly crashes when loading a game or selecting a "New Game". Empirically, I found out that this happens when using the "invisible master key" fix for square monitors. To start the game, I had to demolish this fix and make a backup of the Fallout.ini file. Therefore, the problem of "invisible master keys" returned again. Who, what did you hear about this? The problem is new, so far I have not found anything on the network (((
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
Valentin2009 09.11.21

a-prigodin
After the update, I also constantly threw it out when loading, I could not even load the menu ... As a result, I deleted Fallout4Custom.ini with the lines
[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles = 1
sResourceDataDirsFinal =
and it all worked ... I don't know what this is connected with, because with patch 1.4 everything worked ...

d
deeppurple1968 09.11.21

a-prigodin
http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/tech/fallout_4_1_5_147_0_vyletaet_pri_zagruzke_sejva_reshenie-902275/ Read here
)

B
BlackTigerTK 09.11.21

Valentin2009
In this case, mods do not work normally.

V
Valentin2009 09.11.21

BlackTigerTK
But it works for me ... And there are almost a hundred of them ... It all depends on what mods are ...

M
Magnum 500 09.11.21

I deleted the hud swf file, the game started, but the lags are monstrous. At 1.4. everything was fine.