3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0b256 09.11.21 11:31 pm

About ilvl, alvl, mlvl (Diablo 2)

mlvl andi hell = 75, that is, you can beat gear up to ilvl 75 from it?

alvl - does this mean that items with ilvl = alvl will fall from mobs?
11 Comments
Sort by:
i
ixdon 09.11.21

alvl - apparently, this is the minimum level of a thing for a certain affix to drop out.
ilvl is equal to the level of the monster that dropped the item

0b256 09.11.21

ixdon
alvl is area lvl http://www.playground.ru/wiki/diablo_2/mechanics/diablo_2_area_level/, there is also qlvl

s
sxDiablo2 09.11.21

mlvl andi hell = 75, that is, you can beat gear up to ilvl 75 from it?
It seems not quite so. Monsters also have such a parameter as TC (Treasure Class), and, if I understand everything correctly, monsters cannot drop items with qlvl higher than this TC. Andy has it equal to 69, that is, it cannot drop, for example, Ondal's Wisdom (qlvl = 74).

f
firkax 09.11.21

the level of a location affects the level of monsters on it (on nm and helle - sets the minimum, and almost always the level of an ordinary monster will be equal to the level of the location where it appeared, and monsters with bonuses - 2-3 levels higher)
but the level of monsters already affects the level had fallen to their clothes

, and repeated more than once, repeat more - all these stories about TC and qlvl better proignorit not score them their heads, but just remember - in almost all important superunikov quality cut by drop, each in their own way
to the rest of the mobs have almost no effect and they usually have a simple rule - everything that suits the lvl falls

0b256 09.11.21

firkax
about andi and mefa more details pliz andi mlvl = 75 mefa 85 (d2 wiki), mlvl = ilvl?

f
firkax 09.11.21

mefa has 87 lvl

s
sxDiablo2 09.11.21

And I have already repeated more than once, I will repeat again - it is better to ignore all these tales about TC and qlvl and not bother with them
. Yeah. I remember one person, who probably also did not bother with this, created a topic in the trade about CoA, which fell out in the grass. Then such a conversation broke out there on this topic that the admins had to delete everything nafig.

f
firkax 09.11.21

CoA in grass does not fall just according to that very simple rule - lvl of consuls 85 and for koa you need more
all sorts of vehicles here,

but let's take a more successful example - for example, someone boasts three armor from a mefa, there is enough level here but not enough like once TS,
but will it really be easier for you to memorize a bunch of tables with lists of these TSs and explanations to them, that you just remember the list of things that do not fall from the mefa? what's the difference how it's implemented, in fact it's still just a list of chopped drops and nothing more

s
sxDiablo2 09.11.21

Regarding CoA, yes indeed.
As for the TC tables, in principle, it is logical, there is no point in memorizing. It's just that I haven't met such lists "from whom which clothes do not fall out" (maybe I was looking badly?). But TC is just issued on Google pages with descriptions of specific bosses and unique ones, hence the interest in what it is and how it works.

P
Progon_mulov. 09.11.21

QLinkee,
prosim

D
DuSoN1989 09.11.21

firkax
ea df vibival v travike ne s konsulov mb i to coa tak ji dropnyli radiwkom s moba a tr arm ne padaet s mefa eto towno!