3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DimaHost 09.11.21 11:31 pm

Castle lighting (Fallout 4)

In the castle, the bulbs do not light up, they just light up in white (connected everything correctly) for everyone like that?
9 Comments
Sort by:
V
Valentin2009 09.11.21

This is an old glitch ... By the way, this happens not only in the castle, but everywhere ... Look for a fix for this case on the nexus website ... Workshop Lightbulb Emittance Fix v1.0 and Workshop Spotlight Fix v1.0DLC in my opinion they are called .. There are two fixers for bulbs and spotlights ...

C
Cross_3000 09.11.21

DimaHost
Without modifications, you can fix it too. Just remove the lights, or unplug them, and restart the game. Then turn on / put it back on. It helped me.

D
DimaHost 09.11.21

Valentin2009
Mods are excluded for now (I play on ps4)
But thanks anyway

D
DimaHost 09.11.21

Cross_3000
Thanks, I'll try

B
BlackTea 09.11.21

Valentin2009
Nifiga not working these fixes.

D
DimaHost 09.11.21

Cross_3000
I tried it, it didn't help. Turned off the power, saved, closed the game, entered, booted, turned on the power, did everything right?

D
DimaHost 09.11.21

Fuck knows when the game came out, still EVEN LIGHTING !! they can't fix it, but they rivet underDLS, which nobody needs for nothing.

V
Valentin2009 09.11.21

BlackTea
They don't work for you, but I installed them six months ago and forgot about this problem ... It all depends on the curvature of the arms ...

B
BlackTea 09.11.21

Valentin2009
curvature of the hands ... of the
developer of the fix . The fixes were installed manually according to the instructions and through the NMM. The result is one-DOES NOT WORK.