3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bupycop 09.11.21 11:32 pm

Simulation of decisions (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People, please tell me, who has already transferred the save from the second part to patch 1.12? Will all decisions I made earlier be taken into account? And then, I remember that on the first patches, the transfer of saves did not work correctly, for example, during the passage of the second part, it left everyone alive (Leto, Sheala), but when I came to the moment of meeting them in the game (in the Wild Hunt), it turned out, that they are not there, the tattoos on the neck from Roche's detachment, for some reason, was, although the entire second part ran without it. That's actually the question, have these "flaws" been corrected, or is it better to turn on the simulation and answer yourself during interrogation in Vizima? Thanks in advance for your quick and direct responses.
19 Comments
Sort by:
A
Assassins11148 09.11.21

I never noticed anything like that. Neither before the patch nor after. Try it - you will find out

555dbrnjh555 09.11.21

I haven’t come across it either, but it’s better to turn on the simulation of solutions, you will not lose anything and you will be sure that everything will be as you wanted.

M
MU-admin 09.11.21

transferring the events of the previous part is useless, forget about it

A
Argo R 09.11.21

Bupycop
Summer was alive for me. Transferred normally.

B
Bupycop 09.11.21

MU-admin
Very constructive, can I list what it gives? If you do not care, it does not mean that everyone. Apparently, you went through the whole game the same way, ran through the plot and forgot.
Argo R
What patch was it on?

J
JUnnAmmED 09.11.21

On patch 1.06 or 1.05, I transferred the save from Witcher 2. Everything was transferred normally (Leto was alive, like Sheala.) As it is now, I don’t know, but the transfer, in fact, does not give anything, through the simulation everything will be the same.

B
Bupycop 09.11.21

DarT-de-KenwooD
I didn't ask what "decision simulation" is and what consequences it has, I asked something completely different!
JUnnAmmED
Yes, I am aware, I just played the game many times and always chose manual simulation, because my saves from the second part, for some reason, were not transferred correctly, although I also tried those that after the final conversation with Leto and the final one, after the video ...

M
MU-admin 09.11.21

Bupycop

list, only there is no sense in listing, all solutions are fiction

C
Cucumber312 09.11.21

Bupycop
There Summer is just doing something. Although, to put it mildly, not very much in battle, and you can do without him.
The rest is lousy dialogues and minor mentions, CDPR put a bolt on it.
The fate of Sheala Sheal, which will bend. You see it literally for 2 minutes. Dialogue is very poor.

W
Wild rider 09.11.21

Transferred as soon as the game came out. In my save in the second part, Sheala dies at the hands of Radovid (this was shown in the final video), and in the third part she is alive. MB, this is just a flaw.
Otherwise, everything was transferred correctly, and I met Summer. Maybe just lucky.

Bupycop wrote:
tattoos on the neck from Roche's detachment, for some reason, was, although the entire second part ran without it.
She appeared in an early version after choosing a hairstyle from a barber. The bug was fixed.

Bupycop wrote:
is it better to turn on the simulation and answer yourself during interrogation in Vizima?
If you don’t want to risk it, then it’s probably better to choose the options yourself. However, this is not the second part, where there was more content after transferring the save from part 1.

M
Mescaline 09.11.21

This is not a mass effect, you can not even steamed

B
Bupycop 09.11.21

MU-admin
The assignment with Leto, the very fact that Leto is alive, I helped him, he helped me. A short conversation with Sheala. Maria laValet, and the fate of the maid, is changing dramatically. And no one knows, maybe these decisions will affect something else, for example, in Blood and Wine, or someday in the 4th part.

P
Prohibitor 09.11.21

If this was not done from the very beginning, why should it appear with some kind of patch? (if we talk about the meaning of transferring saves) And so it seems from the very beginning there were no problems with Leto and the others

B
Bupycop 09.11.21

Sergey Nominas
Since when fixing some bugs, others pop up, I personally remember the whining very well, after each patch in the witch and memes that with each patch, the bugs become even more ...

P
Prohibitor 09.11.21

Bupycop
There will always be whining) Personally, I had only two bugs - the Roach curve and the stretching polygons of the characters in "Hearts of Stone", there is nothing more to complain about

B
Bupycop 09.11.21

Sergey Nominas
I answered the question that while fixing some bugs, others may appear. And you asked the question, why should they appear? I will give an example after playing gwent, the screen was kind of semi-dark, after a few patches, it was generally light gray (almost white) after the game, there was a direct feeling that they threw you a "flash drive")) Now everything is in order.

P
Prohibitor 09.11.21

Bupycop
No, I just understand where they should appear) It's just that someone is very lucky)

M
Mikhail Terekhov 09.11.21

Bupycop A
tattoo is given when transferring safes, regardless of whether you had it or not. A kind of gift from the developers for the transfer.
And Leto could not appear not because of vile bugs, but because he transferred the preservation BEFORE the battle with him, and, it became, the game did not know whether he was alive or not, automatically recording it as killed. Try to move the later safe, the very last one, the game will create it when you peacefully disperse with it. Then he will appear in the game.

B
Bupycop 09.11.21

Mikhail Terekhov
No, save only after the final conversation with him, the earlier ones, I specially deleted, just in case. And the theory about the tattoo is not correct, because now, with my import, there is no tattoo, but the save is still the same.