3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Thinkfir 09.11.21 11:32 pm

My secret for farming souls, coals and debris ... (Dark Souls 3)

Greetings. I want to share with you my way of farming souls, coals, debris, medals of light as a bonus and all sorts of other things in a short period of time. First, head to Lothric Castle - Dragon Barracks. Going up the stairs you will notice a spearman with a shield. They give 4000 souls for it, but by wearing: rings with a silver, gold snake, a symbol of greed and a shield of desires, you will increase the receipt of souls from 4000 to 7920. Moreover, the drop chance will increase to 260.
Personally, I use a sword of fel with strength 35 and dexterity 35. This is enough to send him flying and finish off with a second blow. I spend 15-25 seconds for one run (from fire to fire). I farm 150k souls in 10 minutes. It also drops:
Coal (rare)
Titanite
shard (rare) Large titanite shard (always)
His set (often)
Medal of Light (sooo rare)
Exquisite gem (sooo rare)
PS
Silver serpent ring can be found in the fire temple behind the illusory wall on the beams on the right (this is the roof). Thank you for the attention. If the guide came in handy, unsubscribe
20 Comments
Sort by:
O
OddballRus 09.11.21

Thinkfir Norma
guide, but ds is not the kind of game you need to farm ..

I
Ioannn 09.11.21

Thinkfir Thank you
dude for the tip! So I don't like spoilers, I like to look for everything myself ... but since I read it ... Th is already there, I will have to take the ring)))).
OddballRus
This is just that game).

T
Thinkfir 09.11.21

OddballRus
for people who often play on the network, the same coals will be very useful. The soul is also your currency, this is your experience, this is your strength. All the same, at least once per game there is a need to farm something

O
OddballRus 09.11.21

The casuals will be minded.
Now I would farm souls for experience, when any boss dies from a lvl 1 hero with a more or less decent weapon.

T
Thinkfir 09.11.21

Ioannn I
apologize for not hiding it behind the spoiler, next time I will be more attentive.

T
Thinkfir 09.11.21

OddballRus
I killed the first boss as a bum in 3 attempts XD, but in general, the same Pontiff in a 1v1 battle is pretty difficult. In short, once at a time is not necessary. There are both easy bosses and difficult ones

R
RGC 09.11.21

OddballRus
Not casual, but minus. In all the previous parts it was the same with straight arms.

S
Sergey Buvaka 09.11.21

OddballRus
However, here is the first or 100 lvl. I sat to do everything and not 1lvle, but casual is one thing and insanity is another thing. Even with lvl 100 and a +10 cannon, the game doesn't even smell like casual. And souls are needed for experience, for the purchase of various useful and simply interesting items. Also, the armor is very, very cool looking. Also cannons, each has its own movset and all the hunt to try and it is desirable to enchant. And killing bosses with 5000 hp with a starting club of 30 damage is not interesting.

O
OddballRus 09.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
I said about farming, not a one-time cleanup of a location + a boss ..

S
Sergey Buvaka 09.11.21

OddballRus
Even the farm is not excluded. So I killed the boss, I liked his armor, I know where you can quickly get a shower on him, I went and spent 10-15 minutes, bought a set and further delve into the game. DS is made in such a way that even if you pump full stats for yourself, you will not be able to use it with a Polotsk face on the keyboard. Or o5 I still knocked out the sword from the boss, why should I still run around playing with an old sword and wait until the titanites fall out to get it up, or run around with an unaffected two-handed that will damage less than one-handed if I can farm them in certain places in a short time. There are no top weapons or armor in DS, and there is a huge pile of it here, and each is unique in its own way, someone loves to spend and in one playthrough without a farm you will not try everything you want. And there are those who in the beginning took a long sword and run the whole game with it. No matter how much you farm, the casual game will not become. In any case, the conversation is not about farming 200 lvl on the wall of Lothrik. People farm for other purposes. In general, if the game was not created for farming, then it would not have resurrecting enemies and a constant chance of dropping items from mobs. Everything would fall 1 time and for example, after defeating the boss, the mobs would simply disappear. The game even has a special stat ishmot that increases the chance of a drop

D
Devill666 09.11.21

in vain minus the guy above. it's really not a game about farming. Well, yes, all the markers taste different, if you want - spend a lot of time on meaningless farming, during this time ng + will finish going through

T
Thinkfir 09.11.21

Devill666
On the first playthrough, you need to suck the maximum out of the game. I've been playing for 60 hours now, and the current has reached the dragon's peak + to this I still play in pairs with a friend and look for all sorts of secrets, and farming helps me with coal and resources, and this helps to test all the weapons in the game and choose the optimal one. In addition to this, so that all sorts of n *** ry do not intrude, we go much forward in development. Now, for example, we are 110lvl

U
U212 09.11.21

A small addition, if you sell all the extra ones (or in general all if this set did not work for you), someone can add a couple of pieces to your collection of souls

I
Ioannn 09.11.21

Thinkfir wrote: I
apologize for not hiding it behind the spoiler, next time I will be more attentive.
Come on, come on, stop it)). On the contrary, thank you for such a surprise hint :)!

D
Devill666 09.11.21

Thinkfir
I took everything I could from the first playthrough. and here in the middle of ng ++ I am 146 lvl. on the character 80 hours, your coal is 99+ and that, it is not used due to non-dying. with regards to the choice of the optimal weapon. well, as it were, there is a rosary. hope you will understand someday. that salt ds in invasions. and stop calling the invaders "n *** rami", because without the pvp component, ds is not the same. the counter "I'm going to pump and become the coolest" - does not work here. if someone is crooked - at least an uberubivalka6000 will not help him. all in all. somehow everything turned out not coherently. our opinions are different. I don’t like yours and I don’t agree with your philosophy. I will post, I hope time will pass and you will change your opinion for the better

T
Thinkfir 09.11.21

Devill666
I will never agree with this opinion. There is a very thick line between complexity and insanity. How can you play normally when some locations are invaded by 3 people. And pi **** s they are at least due to the fact that they are hiding behind mobs. Someday I will break loose, download cheats and will punish these assholes anally because we cannot play normally with a friend. And yes: immortality during roll and ping ... ass gap over 9000

A
Awesome bro 09.11.21

Thinkfir
do not break you on the shadow server will throw you to other cheats and then there really will be a rupture of the ass)

D
Devill666 09.11.21

Thinkfir
and what else can the invaders do if you are attacking together?
of course he needs some help too. you and so are not fighting on an equal footing. and still such a secret. priority for choosing a world to invade is given to those worlds that contain phantoms. that is, when running with a friend, the probability of a red invasion will be higher.
and yes. if you download cheats, you will be given a soft ban and will be thrown sha shadow serv, oh, how calm the rest of the players will be

O
Opened 09.11.21

OddballRus
you have to farm souls mainly for pvp build high lvl after ng

X
Xiahou Dun 09.11.21

Cool guide - first of all, at the beginning of the game, head to the end)

As for me, farm:
Stage 1, initial - High Wall of Lothric, cut out everyone who has enough estus - repeat indefinitely (~ 40 lvl) - up to 4000 souls seem to go beyond full passage.
Stage 2, farm a set of darkness and a sword - if you really need it - Lothric's high wall - a dark spirit in the chamber - 3000 souls.
Stage 3, this is life - the best farm in the Citadel of Lothric bonfire Ruins of the Citadel - three Husks on the bridge, and three healthy ones are killed with a bow from the bridge - ~ 6600 souls in five minutes of archery (or 8000+ if you kill several Husks on the right side) we buy two wooden quivers and two ordinary quivers ~ 2000 souls, enough for farming 100k souls. Nafarmil for the evening from 40 to 90 lvl.