3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lesha Petrenko 09.11.21 11:44 pm

Aldrick (Dark Souls 3)

And in what location to find Aldrick and how to get to him
23 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raibow Bitard 09.11.21

Lesha Petrenko
In Irithyll Cold Valley, this is beyond the Guardians of the Abyss.
First, go to the Temple of the Depths location and kill the boss there, you will get an item from him that will allow you to go to Irithyll.

L
Lesha Petrenko 09.11.21

And Lothric and Aldrick are one and the same

A
AleXStein 09.11.21

Lesha Petrenko is
gone. and Lothric himself will not be. there will be two princes of Lothric

L
Lesha Petrenko 09.11.21

You can learn more about how to get to Aldrick (I have already killed the giant)

A
AleXStein 09.11.21

Lesha Petrenko
go to Anor Londo. I don’t remember in more detail. Yesterday I passed the game, today I am mentally deprived, I am preparing for the second run

D
Devill666 09.11.21

Lesha Petrenko,
let's do it himself, explore and so on. it's not interesting to climb a little something on the forum

W
Wulfdor 09.11.21

Devill666
and it's still not interesting to run half a day among three pines, my first time in dark soul ended there, then I found it in the internet and started over.

S
Street77 09.11.21

AleXStein
someone did not play the original DS .. otherwise I would remember .. and to leave - for the weak. To battle !

A
AleXStein 09.11.21

Street77,
I did not play the original, because of the hellish management through a bunch of fixes.

S
Street77 09.11.21

AleXStein
I myself, as it were, a lover of the keyboard, but in ds you just need to play on the controller. PS: the 3rd part is subjectively more difficult than the 1st.

A
AleXStein 09.11.21

Street77
on the keyboard with a mouse that the second, that the third passed without problems

R
Raibow Bitard 09.11.21

AleXStein
The one with weak health is King Lothric, his name is, as it were, Lothric. Even his set of Prayers speaks of this. Even the engraving behind the central throne speaks of this. Moreover, it is his ashes that we place on this throne. The king is also a PP, ashes fall from a weak brother, it is logical that this is Lothric.
The previous king, Oceiros, went mad.

A
AleXStein 09.11.21

Raibow Bitard
and the names of the bosses don't tell you anything? two princes of Lothric, and you claim that one of them is the king? prince = king?

R
Raibow Bitard 09.11.21

AleXStein
Actually, the elder's name is different - Lorian.
Why when exactly do we put the younger's ashes? Ashes are not souls, they cannot be replaced due to inheritance. Only kindling makes the Lord of Ashes.
Excuse me, why the fuck would you call your son by your own name? Not Lothric junior, not so, not like, namely Lothric?
On the throne is written: "Righteous King Lothric, the last hope of the family", we put the head of Lothric, his throne sees as his master, what is wrong?
No, if you have reliable arguments why this Lothric, not Lothric, then I am ready to read them, my arguments - I have given you, and significant ones. Just don't write that he is a prince, not a king. I know this perfectly well without you, but these are just words. Maybe Miyazaki specifically named it so that gamers wondered again. Because we have not met Lothric himself, there is no mention of him, that he disappeared somewhere or that. The throne took him for Lothric, which means he is Lothric. For each Sovereign - his own throne, if it were not the ashes of Lothric - the throne would not have accepted him.

A
AleXStein 09.11.21

Raibow Bitard
Lothric Castle shares Lothric's name, but Lothric is perhaps a family name and not unique to this one Prince.
I think you can translate this line from the English language into the lore graph.
http://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Lothric,+Younger+Prince read here, there are big letters on the right side LORE

R
Raibow Bitard 09.11.21

AleXStein
I do not need a text that is crookedly translated from the translate, you answer me: why does the throne consider him its master?
It is written especially since he came from another land, but what prevents him from becoming king here? Maybe he hasn't had time to become one yet.

A
AleXStein 09.11.21

Can
you transfer Raibow Bitard ? written for idiots, Lothric is a family name and is not unique to this prince. he's just the last of them, so they pushed him onto the throne. what is not clear?

R
Raibow Bitard 09.11.21

AleXStein
Keyword: The last one, so they wanted to crown him.
In the opening cutscene, an elderly voice SAID that the Lords should be on "their" thrones, logically to think that this throne originally belonged to Lothric.

A
AleXStein 09.11.21

Raibow Bitard
but he never became a king, remaining a pitiful prince and "the last hope"

R
Raibow Bitard 09.11.21

AleXStein
That's just the point! from the back of the throne it is written: "The last hope of the family."
Go into the game and read it!
You yourself have now confirmed everything that I have written!