3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Navaron 09.11.21 11:44 pm

Shadow server or not ... (Dark Souls 3)

This is my situation. I go into the game and see all the symptoms of the shadow server, that is, I do not see more than one call sign at a time, and the signs are constantly the same people. But if you believe this topic http://www.playground.ru/blogs/dark_souls_3/v_dark_souls_3_nachali_banit_chiterov_i_ne_tolko_chiterov-191965/
then the information tab should contain a message that I was banned. But there is no such thing. Tell me how to understand this?
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowarm 09.11.21

Navaron
Call Fromam and find out

M
Marty52 09.11.21

Navaron
There is a theory that the shadow server was invented by the players themselves. The visibility of the call signs depends on your level and the level of pumping of your weapon. If these two criteria are higher than those of the players who leave signs, then you will not see them. In other words, you are pumped for this location.

N
Navaron 09.11.21

No, I did not raise the level, but on the pontiff Salivan, the floor is always strewn with signs. I am more interested in the experience of banned people as it looks.

A
Apokalipsis113 09.11.21

Location and what kind of fire. The level of the character and the degree of pumping weapons. There is a global game or not. Description of the hardware of the computer (because for low fps there may be a limitation on online).

M
Marty52 09.11.21

Navaron
no leveled I did not raise
What, never, never? Then you have insufficient level for this location.

I'm more interested in the experience of banned people, how it looks.
Banned people do not see the call signs at all, because they are ... banned, oddly enough. Once again: there is a possibility that no GC exists.

m
moblin 09.11.21

Navaron
To see the information about the bath, switch to English, he does not write a damn thing in Russian. There is no shadow server, there is a ban if it is caught, it is easily treated with a femeli with a ball, but in this case it is better to erase the Persians and start over, so that 2 ak does not get a banana.

N
Navaron 09.11.21

moblin
Thank you for an adequate infu of a family ball, I have been using it since the second ds) but I hear about English for the first time.

D
Dima Ananchik 09.11.21

moblin
can be more detailed !!!!!! if you catch it, it is easy to treat a femeli with a ball, but in this case it is better to erase the Persians and start over, so that 2 ak does not get a banana.

m
moblin 09.11.21

Dima Ananchik
And what is there in more detail? Can I tell you what a femeli balloon is? This is the access of your library in incentive to another account, with this option, the ban on 2 account does not apply even if it is yours.