3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Character- 09.11.21 11:44 pm

Wizard Walkthrough (Dark Souls 3)

Has anyone played the game as a sorcerer using only magic? Bosses are especially interested. I play as a sorcerer myself, but I kill bosses, in the overwhelming majority of cases, with a sword. If there are links to videos of boss fights with magic, I would be very grateful.
11 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raibow Bitard 09.11.21

-Character-
You can, but you will have to sacrifice something, in this case - estus.

-
-Character- 09.11.21

Raibow Bitard
Yes, this is understandable, my estuses are already leaving quickly, because my skill leaves much to be desired :)

R
Rooough 09.11.21

-Character-
Rainbow meant the distribution of estuses in favor of the ashy ones, I think so.

T
Toxa95 09.11.21

You break the distance, you do poo-pew. The boss jumps at you, and you run in the other direction, break the distance and poo-pew. Repeat until the boss does something unexpected and you die.
You can summon some kind of phantom or a couple who will start tanking. In general, sometimes you can just stand there to watch the boss being taken apart (if it's not a dancer, of course).

U
U212 09.11.21

-Character-
Watch Kuplinov's first videos on ds3, he brings down everyone with magic basically

Y
Yok Makaryok 09.11.21

I started as a sorcerer myself, I never played for them, I thought right now I will break "cabbage soup" with magic ... at the beginning it is quite easy and simple for them both with mobs and with bosses, but by the middle it is already an ass, even if the phantom will tank the boss - 5 nukes the most powerful magic - 2000 dmg (5x ~ 400) for 1 bottle - it's ridiculous, what's with the rings, what's with the hoop, with the staff +10 - one hell of a damage about nothing ... it would be better if I did a priest or a pyromancer, there is magic looks prettier (somehow he summoned a giant to him, he used magic to him ~ 5k and the boss immediately went out)
In general, the magician - pain and sadness, 99% of the time I run like a stump-no war ... but we will not sprinkle ashes on my head , let's break through!

M
Marty52 09.11.21

Yok Makaryok
somehow summoned a giant to him, he used magic to him ~ 5k and the boss immediately went out.
This is the sword with which the giant must be killed. Otherwise there will be suffering.

O
Ogyr4ig 09.11.21

Yok Makaryok You
don't need to hit with the strongest magic. The soul spear is only slightly (by 10-20 dmg) stronger than the large heavy arrow of the soul. Large Arrow and Normal Arrow are the main pve skills. But it takes a long time to cast a heavy arrow and you can get by with the usual one. Damage is smaller, but the caste is very fast and, thus. you can dodge.
However, pyromancers are really stronger :)

-
-Character- 09.11.21

Ogyr4ig
seemed to me that pyromancy is rather weak at medium-long distances.

has anyone found an expert's crystal staff? if so, where and how is it in terms of power?

A
Apokalipsis113 09.11.21

In general, if we take magic as a basis, then the most profitable pyromancy. In terms of the ratio of damage to mana cost, it is also the most convenient for the requirements of the character's stat. Plus, one way or another, when pumping it, access to some magic and miracles will open - which simplifies life. At the same time, pyromancy is not very bad, it allows you to inflict damage with fire, but also with darkness (in a convenient form, unlike magic and miracles).

O
Ogyr4ig 09.11.21

-Character-
Pyromancer flies to the most distant level of the target location. She has a long cast, but I didn’t use anything other than the chaos ball and the dark ball. You can take heat instead of estus, but you need to farm it online.