3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zadrot 09.11.21 11:44 pm

How to kill your creep if he has a full streak of lives !? (Dota 2)

I have repeatedly encountered a problem when Gulya, he is LifeStealer with low hp, climbed into my creep and thereby escaping death, but the pro players saw that they were killing a creep with a full supply of life in which Gulya was sitting. How do you do this? When you press the English button A "according to the standard" as when finishing off allied creeps, you can't do the same with the full one!
8 Comments
Sort by:
Q
QUlCK 09.11.21

Zadrot
I somehow managed to beat an allied creep with a Guly inside as an enemy

r
roach_al 09.11.21

If he climbed into an allied creep, then kill as usual, and if he climbed into an allied creep, then a creep can be denied only if he has half his hp or less, if he has more than half his hp, then nothing

Z
Zadrot 09.11.21

roach_al
I disagree, watching games about players competing teams, for example Na'Vi and Alliance in this esports match killed an allied creep with a full HP reserve in which Gulya climbed. And most importantly, no one was surprised, no commentators, no public, no one.

S
Swit-vlad 09.11.21

Zadrot
MB was he still not full hp? Find a recording of the game and throw it off, let's take a look

Z
Zadrot 09.11.21

Swit-vlad
I can find vryatli because I watched a direct ifir on twitch

r
roach_al 09.11.21

Zadrot
I can assume that you can kill your creep even with full hp, when the ghoul took control of it, you must, of course, check

Z
Zadrot 09.11.21

roach_al
Yes, how do you look at what to gather in the lobby and check?

g
goodwarrior12345 09.11.21

aaaa what kind of dnari you are, you can't kill your creeps if your HP is more than half. If a ghoul climbs into a creep and presses Assimilate, then it takes the creep additional control, thereby making it enemy to you and you can now beat it as an enemy. Damn, well, fuck, I haven't visited the site for 3 years, I came back out of curiosity, and you know what, I'll go out of here, everything remains as it was. I went