3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Superfic1es 06.11.19 04:32 pm

The problem with "Accurate eye" (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Don't know, the problem is, maybe it is a feature of game mechanics ??? In General when you enable the ability "keen eye" and hover sight on the enemy, the game dots, which will shoot GG. That is, I can't select the location on the body of the enemy, where they want to get. The game bluntly makes the point at the slightest prompting on the HitBox of the opponent(( have someone else this problem?
5 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 06.11.19

Superfic1es
So conceived. This is the mechanics of the game.
Your goal is to direct sight on enemies heads or hands to activate the shooting or killing the enemy, or knock the weapon.

Better yet, read the office, I just remember that on the console it was possible to put labels on any part of the body, can you auto-aim is, or need to bleed it more... just don't remember already

Found here
First level: this is the initial level for the ability "keen eye", which you get during the first Chapter in the mission "Old Friends". At this level, you can slow down time and indicate the point for shots on the enemy. Instead of you running the auto-targeting often hinders rather than helps — and the accuracy leaves much to be desired. If you're quick enough, you will even be able to shoot several people at a time.

You need to pump it.

S
Superfic1es 06.11.19

_Xz4ca920byX_
I'm already in the "help" looked in the pause menu, and the management looked, everywhere write, that supposedly it is possible to put these points, pressing "Q", but by did not understand ?

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 06.11.19

Superfic1es
To pump need. On the second level will be able to put a mark.
Play yet, come on in the plot, he will swing as you progress through the chapters.

S
Superfic1es 06.11.19

_Xz4ca920byX_
Got it, thanks.

S
Sanek1971 06.11.19

Good eye, I read fully in Chapter 6 to pump in the story, the last Jock is very useful for hunting write