3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xiahou Dun 09.11.21 11:44 pm

Farming weapons / armor (Dark Souls 3)

Is there any limitation on the level of armor / weapons farming? This is the tenth time I have killed the Dark Spirit in the High Wall of Lothric, and it does not fall from him. Level 40 already.

At first, nothing fell from the knights of Lothric, and then it just burst through - swords, a full set, almost every item drops out - can there be some kind of restriction?
13 Comments
Sort by:
R
RedFleecer 09.11.21

Xiahou Dun
swing your luck and use coins and you will be happy)

J
JOKERIVAN 09.11.21

Xiahou Dun
Luck depends on the parameter, as well as if you use a rusty coin the chance of a drop will increase
And it is better to farm dark spirits by the fire in front of the boss, the guardian of the abyss, there are two of them and closer to the fire than on the wall

X
Xiahou Dun 09.11.21

RedFleecer
I'm a miser; D And I didn't even know that there was luck here)

JOKERIVAN
I haven't got there yet, I thought to farm here.

R
RedFleecer 09.11.21

Xiahou Dun is
affected by luck and the coins do not give anything except it))) So do not be greedy when farming gear;)

X
Xiahou Dun 09.11.21

RedFleecer
greed is our everything)

Eeeee - the sword of darkness fell 11 times, if raising the level helped, if it was perseverance.

R
Richards 09.11.21

Xiahou Dun
there is a quest mob, not a dark spirit, spirits after the swamps immediately.

X
Xiahou Dun 09.11.21

Richards
well, once dropped, it means a normal mob.

M
Marty52 09.11.21

Richards
there quest mob
This is not Skyrim. There is no such thing.

not a dark spirit
This is a dark spirit. The most common and very first one that can be found in the game.

spirits after swamps right away
And why is "Lotrikovsky" so special that it does not deserve the right to be called a dark spirit?

P
Porsche911GT3RS 09.11.21

Marty52 wrote:
This is not Skyrim. There is no such thing.
Well, yes, the line of quests is still tied to characters, whatever one may say

M
Marty52 09.11.21

Porsche911GT3RS
Well, yes, the quest line is still tied to characters whatever you may say
Yes, but quest mobs in DS do not exist.

R
Richards 09.11.21

Marty52
Well, yes, the third part came out without a plot at all, which is not good (((. However, the storylines go around NPC, Leonhart, Sirris, Anri, Sigvard, Grayokrat, Patchwork.

M
Marty52 09.11.21

Richards
Well, the third part came out without a plot at all.
What is fundamentally different from the first part? Exactly the same presentation of the plot, which is undoubtedly present.

However, the storylines go around the NPC
And I did not say anything against it.

R
Richards 09.11.21

Marty52
Well, the fact that there is one thing here, kill the boss, there are no dialogues about the world in particular, well, how to say the tasks and motivation are different, in the first part you followed the bells, then there was another stage, and then the third, and here you already know right away that go kill and the game is over. And you always walk almost in a straight line and you know where to go.