3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bald Dragon 09.11.21 11:44 pm

The Lord of the Rings: Total War (Total War: Rome)

Who played The Lord of the Rings: Total War? We share our impressions!
102 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jericho aka Logovaz 09.11.21

I played, or rather started ... Mod for some reason gave an error and completely refused to play (

S
Smoki_mo 09.11.21

Gornik
And where you can get this, current working link

B
Bald Dragon 09.11.21

I bought it on DVD!

S
Smoki_mo 09.11.21

Gornik
Together with the game, or separately?

B
Bald Dragon 09.11.21

Together1

p
posol2008 09.11.21

since I have a pirate, an error will come out = (

B
Bald Dragon 09.11.21

I have a pirate too

I
Imperethor 09.11.21

Damn, I so wanted to hear the comments. Gornik and there are trolls, and wizards?

B
Bald Dragon 09.11.21

Trolls are like heavy cavalry! There seem to be no wizards! It's a pity, there are a lot of imperfections and the balance is crooked! Elven Archers (Swift Bows and Galadhrim) take out almost any enemy quickly! The Galadim are heavy infantry, but in melee Str, bows are not far behind them! And so the game is cool, only until you come to the south with the elves, all the warlords will discard their hooves!

I
Imperethor 09.11.21

Trolls are 3 meters tall or like elephants? And why will the hooves be thrown away? Elves do not die by natural death? What is the maximum squad size? Is there a family tree or what is the situation with the generals?

B
Bald Dragon 09.11.21

Fewer elephants, taller people, elves, and more! until you come to the south with the elves, all the warlords will discard their hooves! because from Serebristych Harbor to Rivendell several years off-road, then several moves to Isengard, and there are already Rohan, Gondor, Mordor - roads, inhabited places! And the elves there, like people, are dying in battles and from natural death, after the battles in the North they go to the South as Old Men, and then to the allies (Rohan, Gondor0 is the end and crowds of rocked orcs are coming to meet you! generals, the situation is like in Rome-TW!

I
Imperethor 09.11.21

Is there really a genetic tree for Saruman, for example?

I
Imperethor 09.11.21

What if I bought the game in a semi-legal mod store with pg valid? Can I only put it on version 1.2, or on zero too?

I
Imperethor 09.11.21

Will there be trolls on one odonochka? Do they have a special attack?

B
Bald Dragon 09.11.21

Yes, I don’t know! Trolls in detachments of 2-3 dozen, I think, heads1

I
Imperethor 09.11.21

Okay, I’ll upload it today in the evening. The genetic tree of Saruman - who thought of this before ...

B
Bald Dragon 09.11.21

Are you swinging otkedov?

T
Tyrin 09.11.21

Gornik, tell me, where did you buy such a wonderful disc? I was on the developer's site and the "campaign" of the game was not developed at least until the fall, the 2nd version of Lotra was not released (in the 1st version only one battle can be fought).

G
GumbertG 09.11.21

Is there a link to the mod?

K
Kelteon 09.11.21

GumbertG, it is impossible to enter the site of the developers, IMHO it was hacked))