3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
6y4 09.11.21 11:44 pm

What's going on in the chat? (Diablo 2)

I'm a newbie, don't understand what's going on in the chat? character sets lying around .. incomprehensible discussion .. no communication .. is this the type you value? what's the catch? tell me the rules!
24 Comments
Sort by:
6y4 09.11.21

and why do modernizers demolish poi posts? I don’t know any other gaming sites and I didn’t want to know .. it’s been here for a long time .. the meaning of erasing posts have I touched someone else?

C
ChuckNorrisPG 09.11.21

6y4 wrote:
yes, and why do modernizers demolish poi posts?
This is normal for the d2 forum: D Say thanks for not being banned yet. Get used to it.
On the d2 forum, it is strictly forbidden to discuss servers, you will get a ban, they will answer - advertising of third-party resources.

q
qPash 09.11.21

You again? XD

6y4 09.11.21

ChuckNorrisPG wrote:
Say thanks for not being banned yet. Get used to
it, I am very surprised, I always considered pg the most adequate of all, apparently everything has changed over the last 10 years ...

6y4 09.11.21

And yet I did not create a topic for the sake of flooding, I would be very grateful if they explain how to chat? rules, etc. .. I really don't understand anything !!!!!!!!!!!

C
ChuckNorrisPG 09.11.21

6y4 wrote: I always considered pg the most adequate of all
This refers specifically to the d2 forum: D
Do not try to understand this forum. Just accept it.

zs this topic will also be removed now.

D
DuSoN1989 09.11.21

normas serv

q
qPash 09.11.21

Spoilers really don't understand anything !!!!!!!!!!!
How can I explain to you, provided that you do not understand anything? Task...

6y4 09.11.21

ChuckNorrisPG wrote:
This refers specifically to the d2 forum: D
are there really so many trolls here that they spilled everyone? and the mods sweep everything underneath?
I have not received any answers about the chat

6y4 09.11.21

qPash
Well, the rules of communication, there is generally some kind of madhouse, bang bang some abbreviations, etc. .. I understand this for those who have been here for years, but who only come .. these are very big difficulties

q
qPash 09.11.21

6y4
Spoilerhttp: //forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/server/sokrashcheniya_terminov_diablo_ii-837904/
Study the mental bummer XD

6y4 09.11.21

there, in addition to abbreviations, still very good. a lot of foolishness

q
qPash 09.11.21

6y4
There is no foolishness, if you don’t understand something, don’t hesitate to ask! Better in private, there is less chance of trolling!

6y4 09.11.21

Here, without trolling, the first impression, the characters lying around, the discussion is not clear what .... Well, I don't understand anything .. in the end I left the chat and that's it .. I understand those who are probably good in the chat or are already trading on stock exchanges, etc. but it's very difficult for a beginner

P
PROBAtw 09.11.21

6y4
And what were you looking for in the chat, if you are a beginner - go into the games, play Diablo, and at the same time there you will talk about pressing problems, and the general chat - yes, a trading platform with its own atmosphere.

q
qPash 09.11.21

6y4
Do you think everyone came and understood everything at once? That's all you need to chew and put in your mouth! Oh, and you are a dependent comrade, girls don't like that XD

y
yamas 09.11.21

I remember I also went to the chat and .. in general, I only understood what Need: and Offer: are, but the rest of the words turned out to be more complicated))
The funny thing .. That I knocked out ohm before I found out that the chat actually exists .. I bought it and then it turned out (well, when I figured it out more or less) that they hadn't thrown me yet! This person told me that the change from okhma, here and there, I spent a few minutes on the site counting what change should have come out of this okhma)) I bought hot, shaku and another cheto, I don't remember already ..

U
Urban strike 09.11.21

6y4
sit for a couple of days in the chat, read it carefully, talk and you will start to understand, it would not hurt to study for a better understanding what abbreviations in the names are in diablo

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

there, in addition to abbreviations, still very good. a lot of dope
6y4, what do you want from people? at school / work, they strain the brain, and in the chat they run out of emotions that had to be restrained. :-)

I bought hot, shaku and cheto, I don’t remember ..
yamas,: DDD torch charm was not included? ; D

R
Resu 09.11.21

Bought it