3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Titanium_1 09.11.21 11:44 pm

Each building is used by 1-2 garbage trucks (Cities: Skylines)

All residents of the "country" shout that there is a polo of rubbish in their house. And garbage trucks from each building, 1-2 pieces go (although the maximum number of them is 15 and more (depending on the building)), it is not uncommon for the number of used garbage trucks to be 0. Do not even think about increasing the budget: the budget increases the maximum number of garbage trucks, and not their spawn frequency. What to do?
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sidorovich12 09.11.21

Titanium_1 The
frequency of operation of garbage trucks depends on the pollution in the city. The stronger, the more often the trash cans go. In my opinion this is a glitch of the game itself. I had the same thing, only with corpse wagons. There were many corpses in the houses around the city, but the carts did not even think of going to pick them up, although there were more than enough crematoria and cemeteries. But the most interesting thing is that in different games in different ways. Sometimes you play such a glitch, start a new game, the glitch does not appear. By the way, residents can scream even when there is almost no garbage in the city.

T
Titanium_1 09.11.21

Sidorovich12
With corpses the same as with garbage. Don't know how to fix it? Workshop mods like Hearse AI and Garbage Trucks AI do nothing about it

S
Sidorovich12 09.11.21

Titan_1
As far as I remember, there was no such glitch in earlier patches. For me, this began to manifest itself on the latest versions of the game.