3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SandSkrem 09.11.21 11:45 pm

Blue Guardians (Dark Souls 3)

Guys, what to do, do not call, in general in any way. Already for 30 minutes in the location I was waiting, the sign was flashing, but no one was calling. Already passed the game with different characters and none of them were called blue. Immediately I say: I am not confusing anything, I am in the blue guards, and not in the Azure Way.
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
Devill666 09.11.21

SandSkrem
because there are very few azure species . VERY. therefore do not call. all?

S
Sergey77077 09.11.21

SandSkrem
in blue guards is called, for half an hour of the game they called 4 times.

i
iNfantry 144Hz 09.11.21

SandSkrem
And you do not stand and play further. When the thread will call you.

L
LeXXInc 09.11.21

SandSkrem
what level of sharpening? try to throw heavily sharpened cannons into the chest. It is not necessary to stand in one location, it calls from everywhere to any location (except for those locations where the call is disabled, such as the temple of fire or the road of victims). In general, from time to time, maybe not once a day call, and then throw five times in a row one after another

O
Ogyr4ig 09.11.21

Auto-summoning covenants are performing rather poorly. To be fond of them, you need a lot of exposure :)
Joined the coven of the loyal to Aldrick, the calls began. I was glad that the network part was corrected. And no, somewhere after 5 calls, everything fell off again ...

L
LeXXInc 09.11.21

Ogyr4ig
Aldrick - this is a working version of Farron xD That's really sad in wolves, summoning every 2 days and then if you're lucky and don't disconnect

R
RGC 09.11.21

For the hundredth time I am writing for new arrivals, the covenants work differently for everyone, for the majority they normally call. You are unlucky, like me, we are not called at all. Fromy seem to know about the problem

S
SandSkrem 09.11.21

RGC
new arrivals?

R
RGC 09.11.21

SandSkrem
There were just a bunch of similar topics