3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bairen 09.11.21 11:45 pm

impression of WrestleMania 32 (WWE 2K16)

What is your impression of Wrestlemania 32?
10 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lunatic15 09.11.21

The show itself is excellent, but the mainevent is so-so too predictable, it would be better to put the match Shane McMahon vs Undertaker as the mainevent, this would be the mainevent just at the end of the show, but everything is fine.

D
Dzhemil Ibragimov 09.11.21

I fully agree with the above.

I
Id blackcore 09.11.21

Purely positive) got great pleasure from 5 matches.

V
Vladimir Moroz 09.11.21

This show is undoubtedly worthy of being the main show of the year, it was everything that we love WrestleMania for

s
stonecoldsteveaustin 09.11.21

The show was packed with predictable matches. I was only surprised by Ryder's victory. The intrigue was more or less only in the match between Shane and Taker. And the match for the main title is the greatest disappointment. Rollins would rather come back and take the title back.

D
DeadLOLBaby 09.11.21

stonecoldsteveaustin
Yes, unfortunately, I have to agree with you. I expected more. Especially from the main event. But the match between Shane and Undertaker, for me personally, was unpredictable.

b
bairen 09.11.21

the biggest event was Austin's exit

T
THE ROMAN EMPIRE 09.11.21

wrestlmania 32 norms so and so

D
DrSkull_Undertaker 09.11.21

Everything was great, only 2 matches were not pleasant. The Andre Giant Cup match and the Triple and Raines match, the main inventory turned out to be shit. Even the divas' matches came out better than the main inventory. And the rest made me happy.

S
SVAEIG 09.11.21

On a good note, it was time for Undertaker to quit wrestling after the match at WrestleMania 29, while he was still in good shape and could show a great match. He can still show a good match, like last year's matches with Brock Lesnar, but he is too old for this, you no longer understand whether he is settling tricks like that, or is he really already dying